Palettes

kayluv

Can someone tell me where I can purchase palettes for my eyeshadows. It doesn't necessarily have to be MAC. Thanks in advance.

jenii

I'm not sure if MAC e/s fits in them, but E.L.F. makes empty quads that I think cost $1 each. The last time I saw some, they were at CVS.

Kitt3n

Yes, MAC eyeshadows fit into the ELF quads. They have a magnetic surface and a mirror inside. The downside to the ELF is that it doesn't come in a bigger size. You can call MAC Pro and order the 4 or 15 palettes at 1-800-866-6464. I am pretty sure you can order them without a MAC Pro membership, but I am not completely sure as I have not ordered them this way.

KTB

I just got a bunch from ELF and they fit perfectly but as mentioned you can only get quads. However I find them easier for travelling.

I found a coupon code somewhere online (can't remember where though) that gave me 50% off any orders under $20. So I got all my stuff for .50 a piece!!

eowyn797

you can definitely order the MAC palette from the PRO number and you do NOT have to have a PRO card to order from them. you can get any PRO product that way.

ELF also fits, as do old Covergirl quads, if you ever run across them. MOD Cosmetics palettes fit, but they're not magnetic, so i don't recommend them.

Latest posts