Palladio, Prestige or Fasio?!

xxkissbangxx

I'm currently stuck with Revlon ColorStay Softlex liquid foundatio and it doesn't seem to be working that great for me. Now I'm looking for a better but still affordable one, preferrably a wet/dry powder foundation. Palladio seems to be nice (Wet/Dry foundation) but between that and Prestige, what do you think is worth trying more? Also, has anyone heard of (Asian brand) Fasio? I also saw that they have Wet/Dry foundation. Feedback/comments please. Thanks!
smiles.gif

PBunnieP

If you really like Revlon try their New Complexion Makeup: avail. in compact (creamy) and liquid (bottle) versions.
I'm not familiar with Palladio products but I've seen Prestige stuff here and they all seems to look a little dark/dull colourwise...like their foundations look reallly "dead".
Fasio I've heard of but never tried since it's not avail. in Canada... but BOA endorses it and she always looks pretty good. They're also an asian brand so the colours might work better with Asian skintones.
In general, i dont recommend wet/dry foundations... when something says that they can do everything, i often find that they end up doing nothing at all.