Palmers Cocoa Butter

Kim.

How long did it take to notice a reduction in stretch marks?

PS. I looked at the stretch mark and celulite thread and I couldn't find the answer to my question.

jessiekins1

stretch marks are secondary lesions, they're scars. they'll fade with time but they'll never go away no matter what you rub into them. everybody has them....from growing too fast or pregnancy or whatever. trust me, i know, i have lots!
lmao.gif

queenofdisaster

palmers doesnt really make them go away.. i think it is more to prevent them and i think it works pretty well. i used it w/ my first pregnancy... stretch marks don't go away and the only thing to do is wait for them to lighten...

DaizyDeath

i noticed mine fadeing but the coco butter i was using was soo thick and sticky! so i was like ugh and just stopped using it. i dont think there is really any creame that can get rid of already exsisting stretch marks but they can help prevent and make them appear less vissable.

for real getting rid of stretchmarks i would suggest some kind of spa treatment ive never really done one myself but ive seen a few when i go to the spa.

this is the place i go to for all my medi spa needs their really good and u can call them even if you dont live in the area and ask them about stuff their really nice and helpfull.

www.euroskincare.com

Lady_MAC

Use pure vitamin E oil or pure Shea Butter..they work much better than that processed Palmer's. When I used Vitamin E on my stretch marks they began fading after a week.

Latest posts