Pandamonium?

KTB

Do I really need Pandamonium? I love greys and have tried billions. I have Electra, Silver Ring, Clue, Charred and Print. I like them all except Print (have never used it yet
ssad.gif
)

I'm trying to decide if I need another grey and if I'm going to find it really that much different from anything I currently have.

Help
th_dunno.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I went to MAC earlier (with plans on buying this) & I am *so* glad I didn't. It's a lustre (so it's much harder to get color pay-off) and it's not that different from Black Tied in my opinion...you would have to pack it on to get the same effect as one swipe of Black Tied. Save your $$$...hth!!
winks.gif
*~*

KTB

Lipglass*Lover* thanks so much for those thoughts. I was a little leary because it's a lustre which is such a PITA.

Dahlia_Rayn

I don't have charred, so I did get pandamonium, and the color payoff is great on me! I am not having typical lustre issues with this! Whoohoo!

gigglegirl

thanks for the charred-pandamonium correlation. I love charred so was debating pandemonium but wasn't sure how many more greys i need!

Amaranth

I would save my money for something else. Pandamonium is really pretty and I'm also always attracted to silvers, but IMO, it's one of, if not THE, most un-unique colour in the collection. MAC has several other permanent colours you can get later if you change your mind, and you seem to be well-stocked on the silvers anyway
winks.gif
. But yeah, I'd go for one of the more unique colours.

KTB

Thanks so much for all the advice ladies.

The swatches are very useful erine1881 - Looking at those I think I'll pass on Pandamonium b/c if I really *need* another dark grey later I'll pick up Knight Divine
smiles.gif

I am pretty well stocked for silver/greys so I'll save my $$$.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
pandamonium is almost identical to charred. no need to get it imo.

It is. That is why I passed on Charred when The Originals came out. I love Pandamonium. I got it as part of the Pandamonium quad. It's a lustre but the color payoff is great. It's very smooth and easy to use. It's a good alternative to black.

xphoxbex

I just bought it and I really like it. I'm not having too much trouble blending it, however, I wish that it would be darker. I'm piling it on, but it's not getting any darker on me. I was about to pick up Charred but they ran out online so I went with this instead. HTH!

TIERAsta

it's def. not a must-have IMO. i only have it cause i bought the quad. and even then, i use black tied with the other colors anyway.

KTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
If you love greys, try Knight Divine. It's lovely!

It's on my "to buy" list
smiles.gif

Latest posts