DSC_04190492.jpg

DSC_04200493.jpg

kind of stupid looking. OHHHHHH WELLL

DSC_04210494.jpg

DSC_04230496.jpg

DSC_04260499.jpg

DSC_04280501.jpg

DSC_04310504.jpg

i was really into looking straight at the camera today, that hardly ever happens with me.

DSC_04400513.jpg

DSC_04420515.jpg

DSC_04490522.jpg

face:
moisturizer & primer.
revlon colorstay liquid foundation
revlon colorstay pressed powder
sculpt and shape in accentuate/sculpt
l'oreal true match blush
(i hope its not a big deal that i didnt include the shades for foundation/powder/blush, it'd be different for everyone else)

eyes:
painterly paint pot
all of the pandimonium eyes quad
some deep reddish purple for the lower lashline. dont recall the name. its from mac though
blacktrack fluidline
concrete e/s to fill in my brows a little
diorshow mascara

lips:
precious l/g from loreal high intensity pigments.

Chikky

I think if I don't own this, I must soon.

Gorgeous look. Your eyes and lips and beautiful.

zucker

i like purple on you and you a really amazing eyecolor, first close up shows it so cool.
and hey, in two pictures there is a photo on the wall, with a little boy, who is making a funny face i think. is that you? hehe
greengrin.gif

Johnny Wal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucker
i like purple on you and you a really amazing eyecolor, first close up shows it so cool.
and hey, in two pictures there is a photo on the wall, with a little boy, who is making a funny face i think. is that you? hehe
greengrin.gif

lmao! you are the first person to ever comment on that. and its in the background of a lot of my pictures! yes, it is me, at the ripe age of four. my brother took a screen shot from a home movie and printed it. i guess i was just standing there with my hand all awkward and made a really weird noise, and thats it. haha

i have another picture of the similar nature on another wall in my room, but its me with my mouth in a really round shape because in the home movie i went "I got new SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEESS!"

maybe ill make it have a cameo in my next fotd