Paris Hilton 1997 to 2006

Miss Pumpkin

What the hell is wrong with her eyes?
ssad.gif

adorkable

She has a lazy eye and a droopy eyelid. I recently read that she was planning to get plastic surgery to fix her eyelid and a similar article said that she had had it fixed once but it messed up and ended up even worse. As for the lazy eye, she's pretty good at using different angles to hide it, but every now and then a paparazzi will catch a head on photo of her where you can tell.

jenii

She was actually prettier before '97, when her hair was still brown.

Now? I look at her, and it's so hard to believe I'm a year older than she is, because I look like 15 years younger than she does. Poor thing is turning into Rachel Zoe.

sarahbeth564

So wait...she was like 15 in that picture? I still don't think she's very pretty. I'm not a fan of the beak.

little teaser

i guess i must be one of the few that like paris and thinks she is beautiful, she has great style always looks put together i agree thats not one of the best pics of her above but she is beautiful i dont see her as ugly at all even in the bad picture..

MxAxC-_ATTACK

ok for one.. those two pictures cant even be compared to each other.. thats like taking a picture of you on a photo-shoot, then taking a picture of yourself right as you wake up in the morning. One is professionally shot the other.. not. I am not a huge Paris Hilton fan but if your gonna diss someone at least make it a fair comparison.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Here is an even older one. She looks so different now.
young_paris01.jpg

could it be cause she is older
hmm.gif

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
hmm.gif

No, it's all the drugs, partying, drinking, plastic surgery, blue contacts, which are totally ruining her eye, fake platinum hair and her fake orange tan.

Vixen

Quote:
i guess i must be one of the few that like paris and thinks she is beautiful, she has great style always looks put together i agree thats not one of the best pics of her above but she is beautiful i dont see her as ugly at all even in the bad picture..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
ok for one.. those two pictures cant even be compared to each other.. thats like taking a picture of you on a photo-shoot, then taking a picture of yourself right as you wake up in the morning. One is professionally shot the other.. not. I am not a huge Paris Hilton fan but if your gonna diss someone at least make it a fair comparison.

I absolutely agree with the comments above.
The second picture is when she's making a face, the first is when she's posing. This is like those comparison pictures between celebs w/ makeup and no makeup. I don't even think that the celebs look bad without their makeup, it's to be expected. Sure, they might not look AS good when they have makeup on, but isn't that the same with everyone else?

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
No, it's all the drugs, partying, drinking, plastic surgery, blue contacts, which are totally ruining her eye, fake platinum hair and her fake orange tan.

:roll:

So jealous. lol...

Raerae

Quote:
hmm.gif

You mean you dont look like you did when you were in your teens at 25 too?

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae

So jealous. lol...

Yep, you got it, I'm jealous of people that snort coke and have herpes..lol
lmao.gif
. No thanx. I'd rather be myself than that hooked nose wonky eye.
lol.gif
lol.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
herpes

herpes? Is making up STD's for people you've never met really necessary? lol...