Park City, UT CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

afenton

Park City, Utah outlet

Has anyone been thier lately? I am heading up there this week, and am trying to decide if its worth the stop
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Re: Park City, UT? (Tanger Outlets)

Bump! I'd like to know also if this has anything exciting!

singer92286

I was just there today. I know it's a little late to reply to this thread, but I find that this CCO can be hit or miss. Right now, they have a pretty descent amount of shadesticks (which are apparently getting discontinued). I only bought Blacktrack and Non-Conformist Fluidlines, Sharkskin and Taupographic Shadesticks.

They had a lot of eye shadows, just not in colors that I normally like; a lot of purples and pinks. They also had the Firespot eye shadow from the Moonbathe collection, which is pretty cool. Some paint pots in like a maroon and a shimmering navy blue as well as the blue McQueen paint pot. There was a pretty fair amout of pigments, too: Helium, Dark Soul, Cocomotion, and Copperized are the only names I can remember off the top of my head.

I'd say it's worth the trip if you're nearby
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Thanks for the info! I'm about 1 hr away so I'm hesitant to go up there for nothing, but your info is tempting...
smiles.gif

Hemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer92286
I was just there today. I know it's a little late to reply to this thread, but I find that this CCO can be hit or miss. Right now, they have a pretty descent amount of shadesticks (which are apparently getting discontinued). I only bought Blacktrack and Non-Conformist Fluidlines, Sharkskin and Taupographic Shadesticks.

They had a lot of eye shadows, just not in colors that I normally like; a lot of purples and pinks. They also had the Firespot eye shadow from the Moonbathe collection, which is pretty cool. Some paint pots in like a maroon and a shimmering navy blue as well as the blue McQueen paint pot. There was a pretty fair amout of pigments, too: Helium, Dark Soul, Cocomotion, and Copperized are the only names I can remember off the top of my head.

I'd say it's worth the trip if you're nearby
smiles.gif

OOOOOO!!! I'm so going up there this weekend. I'm like 25 minutes away from Park City. Thanks for the info. It looks like we have some other Utah girls here on Specktra!
specktra_rocks.gif

Hemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Thanks for the info! I'm about 1 hr away so I'm hesitant to go up there for nothing, but your info is tempting...
smiles.gif

I'm wondering if you could call them before you go to see what they have. That way, you don't have to make the trek up there if they don't have anything you want. Just a thought...

abbyquack

I have wanted to get up there one of these days, but I don't wanna go all the way up there if it sucks!
smiles.gif
Are you at BYU?

Miss_Jackie

I go up to our CCO at least once a month, we dont have much new stuff the same old pigments we have had FOREVER (off the radar, gold stroke, tea time, viz a violet, silver fog, etc ) the mcqueen P/Ps are still there I think along with a bunch of fluidlines. umm both neo sci fi blushes. LOADS of eyeshadows ive gotten solar white ( i got the last one) Hush, goldmine, black tied, purple shower, cool heat and some neo sci fi ones there lately and the brushes are the same that have been there for awhile 239 219 217 224 etc ..

also there was delpht, fresco rose and perky, layin low paint pots

and some of the spray on blushes and some of the non shimmery msfs like light and medium there is also the fafi tote and brush roll. The lip products are all mixed up with some holiday sets and some old d/c glosses

Hope that helps. The ladys there must think im a nutcase for going there so often.

oh yeah and they havent gotten the feb. shipment in yet. ( I called and asked)

Jackie

abbyquack

Awesome, good to know, thanks! Do you recall if they had Firespot eyeshadow (from Moonbathe) still? I actually think what you listed may be motivation enough for me to go up, lol. But maybe I will wait til they get in their next shipment
smiles.gif

Quote:
I have wanted to get up there one of these days, but I don't wanna go all the way up there if it sucks!
smiles.gif
Are you at BYU?

You bet... Go Cougars!

abbyquack

Yay, me too! I've been meaning to make a trip to the CCO lately but it just seems so far away for my lazy butt
lol.gif
One of these days...

Totally! And if you don't buy anything then it's a total waste of gas and being a poor college student... well, I am sure you know.

My bf drags me up to Tooele for auto races, maybe I could get him to "swing by" the cco sometime!
yes.gif

Miss_Jackie

the cco has some great stuff this weekend when i went.

and you should get your bf to take you but tooele and park city are on the opposite sides of the valley lol so you might have to ask really nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbacktrippe
Totally! And if you don't buy anything then it's a total waste of gas and being a poor college student... well, I am sure you know.

My bf drags me up to Tooele for auto races, maybe I could get him to "swing by" the cco sometime!
yes.gif

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Jackie
the cco has some great stuff this weekend when i went.

and you should get your bf to take you but tooele and park city are on the opposite sides of the valley lol so you might have to ask really nicely

Do you remember some of the things they had? I am getting verryy tempted...

Miss_Jackie

they had BUTT LOAD of eyeshadows..

glamour check, go, cool heat, talent pool, lotus land. dream catcher, espresso, melton mauve, i got a cranberry umm expensive pink and they had some of the msfn/ shimmers the lightest color being light-medium. they had 2 or 3 shape and sculpt powders. about ten nail polishes. all of the viva glam lip trios from holiday 2008 2 or 3 of the e/s palettes from holiday 2008. blush creams and blushes. 187 222 183 205 116 the brow brush (that looks like a toothbrush) . umm the fafi tote bag. brush rolls the matte cream stuff. lightful serum, charged water, some eyelashes (both heathertte pairs) 2 fafi dolls the couture collection from 2007 some plush glasses the dark purple lipstick. some of the lipsticks with the lighter color in the center of them. they also had these piggies royal flush, pastorale, aire de blue, cirque plum, off the radar, tea time cooperize, golden lemon. they had 2 concealer trios in dark and the deep dark. a couple perfumes strobe cream makeup remover. some colored mascara, a couple tendertones, the fan brush the spray on blushes and foundations some foundation sticks the nw5 loose powder, the clear lip conditioner stick. and thats all i can remember lol

and they told me they got there shipment in today (mar 30) and that they are getting MINERAL BLUSHES YAY so im going up tomorrow to check it out and they told me they were supposed to get in 1 or 2 nice vice p/p so they are holding them for me if they get them in, im pretty excited.

The ladies must think im nuts, but at least it pays off I just got a freelance position with mac. Im going to the 3pm class on saturday are you going abby?

abbyquack

Ooh congrats on the freelance position! Will you be working at the Orem one ever? I know some of the SL freelancers come down here from time to time. And I definitely want a Nice Vice soooo bad! I will have to get up to the CCO soon! I'm also dying to get my hands on the sculpt and shape powder! My accentuate/sculpt is getting low and the CCO near my parents (in VA) is out of my color so maybe Park City has it...

Yes, I am going to the class, but I double checked, and they said it is at 2pm so don't come at 3! I don't want you to miss it! We will have to meet up!
smiles.gif

Miss_Jackie

Weird when they called me yesterday to remind me about the class they said it was at 3. Imo really confused now. I don't know if ill be coming down to orem or not. I just barely got the position and I haven't gotten my paperwork back yet. I will let you know when I hear. And I'm going to call nordys right now. But just to double check you are going to the one in Murray right? I highly doubt there would be two classes at both nordys in one day but I wanted to make sure.

Quote:
Ooh congrats on the freelance position! Will you be working at the Orem one ever? I know some of the SL freelancers come down here from time to time. And I definitely want a Nice Vice soooo bad! I will have to get up to the CCO soon! I'm also dying to get my hands on the sculpt and shape powder! My accentuate/sculpt is getting low and the CCO near my parents (in VA) is out of my color so maybe Park City has it...

Yes, I am going to the class, but I double checked, and they said it is at 2pm so don't come at 3! I don't want you to miss it! We will have to meet up!
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Oh duh, no I'm talking about the one in Orem tomorrow w/ Greg Alt, lol. Who is the one at Murray being taught by? They called to invite me but I said I was going to this one instead...maybe I should go to both
lol.gif