Status
Not open for further replies.

xbrookecorex

Beigeing Shadestick as a base, NW20 skin, flash:

HTH
smiles.gif

Last edited:

honesty

Parrot compared to Digital Faerie. Tried my best to capture the colors/textures. It's not perfect, but you get the idea.
yes.gif

http://i16.tinypic.com/721nx4j.jpg

Fyrinnae

(Added the link to Digital Faerie on the Fyrinnae site because it shows the color much better. My camera is stoopid and likes to wash everything out and not show any color.)

This is for all those people who seemed to be disappointed in Parrot after all that hype. Digital Faerie is what I always imagined Parrot to be. When I first swatched it on my hand, I literally gasped in awe because it was hands down the most amazing eyeshadow I had ever come across. Then I got Parrot and my first reaction was "blahhhhh". However, I will keep the Parrot because it will be easier to travel with. Fyrinnae's eyeshadows are a unique loose powder and I'm always afraid of spilling it and wasting any.

Hope this helps.
amuse.gif

Mien

Parrot VS Regard Bleu, Swimming Pool
(Bourjois Suivez mon Regard loose eyeshadow powder)

I think these 2 are very simular in colour, Parrot is just a bit darker/deeper in colour wich mostly showed when I moved my hand to catch the light. Used Vaseline as base HTH

Flash
Parrotswatch001.jpg

No Flash
Parrotswatch003.jpg

alehoney

Here is Parrot compared to a few other products in my makeup collection that look similar to me two of them are cheaper than MAC for all those girls on a budget (the NYX one is like about $3 and the CG one is about $5). I hope this helps. I used UDPP as a base.

FLASHPRO.jpg

WFSWAT.jpg

WLPROD.jpg

with light:
LNFSWAT.jpg

ambidextrous

my swatches, with flash

parrots.jpg

Nothing really looks like Parrot, but the Cargo Barcelona Duo looks better anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts