Parrot Eye shadow WTF!!!

look_divine

i just purchased parrot off mac online (UK) for £10
these are selling for more than retail price (UK Money) WTF is with that shit LOL
120215522887 P+P £3.90
300209303619 P+P £1.25
320227273610 P+P £3.00
170194835373 P+P £3.00
190196900082 P+P £3.00
350034555320 item $22.99 P+P to uk $25 WTF LOLOL

clamster

Are you sure it's not the shippng price added? Anyways it's probably that raise in price that Estee Lauder does with their brands. It's something like $.50 every year... I don't know when I first started buying MAC the e/s I think were 13.00

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Are you sure it's not the shippng price added? Anyways it's probably that raise in price that Estee Lauder does with their brands. It's something like $.50 every year... I don't know when I first started buying MAC the e/s I think were 13.00

no no no take a look at the ebay item numbers i purchased parrot and carbon 2 weeks ago off mac online in the uk and they were £10 each
these are taking the urinal i think LOL

panda0410

Parrot was a rare, htf colour that was an immediate sell-out - even though it was re-released with the Originals collection just recently its still a widely prized eyeshadow and believe me when I tell you that I have seen plenty of bojos pay well over $100US for just one.....

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Parrot was a rare, htf colour that was an immediate sell-out - even though it was re-released with the Originals collection just recently its still a widely prized eyeshadow and believe me when I tell you that I have seen plenty of bojos pay well over $100US for just one.....

NOO SHIT!!!
holy crap well im glad i paid my ten pounds lol

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
NOO SHIT!!!
holy crap well im glad i paid my ten pounds lol

lol! better buy another one while you still can
winks.gif

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
lol! better buy another one while you still can
winks.gif

too true lol i wont be buying nothing else off ebay especailly something for $100 LMAO