Parrot on E-bay? Hmm...

Star

I know it's hard to get true-to-life colors on screen but it doesn't look like Parrot that's for sure, coupled with the fact that the label got "torn". Hmmmmm is right.

lizard260

Hey Girls,
It was me who bought it. Yeah, It may seem stupid. But the seller agreed to allow me to return it if I wasn't satisfied upon comparing it to an existing parrot I already had. And be assured I will be posting a quality comparison photo on specktra for the official pronouncement from the experts.

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard260
Hey Girls,
It was me who bought it. Yeah, It may seem stupid. But the seller agreed to allow me to return it if I wasn't satisfied upon comparing it to an existing parrot I already had. And be assured I will be posting a quality comparison photo on specktra for the official pronouncement from the experts.

Very cool! Glad you got her to agree to that. I'd have taken the chance, too, then!
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizard260
Hey Girls,

excellent!!! keep that email from her allowing u to return it if not satisfied and pleasseee post picks when u do get it so the specktra "judges" can make the official decree
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif