+*+ Part 1 Of My Barbie Haulage +*+

Kiwi Girlie

Heres what I've bought from the Barbie collection so far, May go back and get the rest of the eyeshadows, Malibu Barbie l/g, Loves pink g/s, Rocking chick l/s and don't be shy blush.... but Im trying to restrain myself, haha. $400 NZD later.....ouchie

(Clickable Thumbnails)

Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder
Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder
Dollymix Quad
eyelove.gif

Fab Blush
Moth Brown e/s
Magic Dust e/s
Fashion Pack l/g
Style It Up l/s
Real Doll l/s

Hopefully they are sold out of the rest of the stuff next time I go in, otherwise my savings will really be hit hard..hah

..kels*

nice haul! funny that you're wishing that it IS sold out when you go. i find myself doing that sometimes too!
rofl.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
nice haul! funny that you're wishing that it IS sold out when you go. i find myself doing that sometimes too!
rofl.gif

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Lol, Part of me wishes it is and the other part is like nooo I must have those other things. If they're sold out i'll be like well I want them but theres no way I can have them!
greengrin.gif

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Girlie
Thanks!
smiles.gif

Lol, Part of me wishes it is and the other part is like nooo I must have those other things. If they're sold out i'll be like well I want them but theres no way I can have them!
greengrin.gif

I'm like that too! Ah well... Things will be better once I graduate college, and get a nice job... Then is MAC-o-rama time!
greengrin.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
I'm like that too! Ah well... Things will be better once I graduate college, and get a nice job... Then is MAC-o-rama time!
greengrin.gif

Yeah, Im working full-time atm. But my mum hates me spending all my paychecks on Makeup, thinks its a waste.
ssad.gif

And then theres also my shoe, bag and clothing addiction... haha

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

OMG! Please don't tell me you got the quad in NZ? Haha. Thats bad that NZ gets it and Aus doesn't... Weird. Enoy it anywayz love, it looks delicious!
smiles.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
OMG! Please don't tell me you got the quad in NZ? Haha. Thats bad that NZ gets it and Aus doesn't... Weird. Enoy it anywayz love, it looks delicious!
smiles.gif

I know it's really weird, Aus usually gets everything we don't.
ssad.gif

For once we get something! hah.

Thanks heaps
smiles.gif

Latest posts