** Party Planning Help, ladies! <3 **

Christina Victoria

Hey everyone! I'm having a birthday party in Early/Mid May. I'd love to hear everyone's ideas on what to do. So far it's going to be a Black & White Affair. I'm renting out the ballroom at the Hawthorne Hotel (A big, fancy hotel in my town). We're getting a DJ & Catering.. For giftbags, girls will probably get cute sweatshirts with velvet lining.. I was also thinking about pajamas. VIP Girls will get some type of cute jewelry.. But I have no idea what to do for guys. My best friend, Taylor (co-planner) thinks boxers, ahah.

So, I need help! Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks so much my loves!

xox

mel0622

boys are hard to shop for arent they! lol. umm the boxer idea is cute, maybe do the same thing as the girls w/ guy sweatshirts just not w/ the velvet lining. some guys think thats gay er something. for VIP guys maybe a bracelet?

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
boys are hard to shop for arent they! lol. umm the boxer idea is cute, maybe do the same thing as the girls w/ guy sweatshirts just not w/ the velvet lining. some guys think thats gay er something. for VIP guys maybe a bracelet?

I was thinking about the sweatshirts too. I don't think there's going to be any VIP guys, haha. Thanks so much!

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
what about polo shirts for guys?

That's such a good idea! Maybe it could say their name or something.