Passed my Fashion Cert today!!

shorty

I passed my fashion cert today so thought id post it in here as dont think theres much detail on it!! We were asked to recreate a look from Rodartes S/S 08 show which involved a very fine and intricate eyeliner look (shown below, the one on the left, couldnt find a bigger one sorry!)

1eyes

We were given 20minutes to complete the look with a 5 minute touch up time... we had to
Prep the skin with prep and prime SPF 50
Use Select Tint all over the skinh to create a barely there base
Use Moisturecover to hide any blemishes and prep the eye area (the skin had to look like there was NO foundation or concealer on it, very very blended and light)
Lilicent lightly onto the apples
Frecketone applied to the lips with fingers smudged in
Eyeliner (fluidline and bootblack) there was a thin line along the top lashes winged outwards, a line under the bottom lashes with a gap that joined up to the wing. then a separate line running above the crease of the eye perfectly parralel to the eye and that complimented the other lines... eek
Aquadisiac pressed centrally onto the eyelid... and voila!

They really look for PERFECTION in the fashion cert, everything has to be perfectly spaced, identical and not a millimetre to thin or too thick! I was the only one lucky enough to pass today. Heres a pic of my model from my phone after she'd worn it all day, the blue has come off and you cant see the under line (the camera on counter was broken so couldnt get a decent one) but you get the idea! thanks for reading, next step for me is the events team interview in November!

luce

L x
thmbup.gif

shorty

cant figure out how to get the pics to actually appear in my text if a moderater can do it for me thankls!

aziajs

^^^^You have to place a
at the end after .jpg. You don't need the extra text after .jpg.

So instead of this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g?t=1221513674

You would type this:
[IMG.]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/go_shorty/luce.jpg[/IMG] ---but remove the "." after the first IMG. I just added it so that the url would show up as text and not convert to a pic. HTH

MelodyKat

whoot whoot! congrats! i just passed mine last month too...it was too fun...we has to do a wet looking fuschia eye with no liquid and a perfect black lip.....you rocked out on that liner!!!

DirtyPlum

Hey girly! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Cant see the pics cos I'm at work but cant wait to have a look at home later! I'm sure theyre awesome! Events team is like the ultimate...!

My trainer was saying that fashion cert is all about assessing to see if you can churn out models backstage with the exact, same,perfect look each time... and also listening to the designers brief and knowing what they want and how to create it.

So pleased for you! xxx

dominicana90

What are all the certs and what do you do? I just heard abou these so I'm intreseted. Does everyone do them? and when? like is it every year you move on or something? Sorry if this sounds stupid.