Past Month Purchases

crystrill

3338693831_9457909c61.jpg

Bought these from work on Sunday. (I work at a CCO). My job makes me BA-ROKE!
-Bobbi Brown conditioning brush cleaner
-Firehouse & Boom nail polish
-Petticoat skinfinish
-Dipdown fluidline
-MAC eyelash curler
-Heatherette Trio 1 (this isn't for me)
-Prep + Prime lip refinisher
-Clinique total turnaround concentrate
-Eyeshadows: lilac touch, mineral, fade, moon flower, chill, glamour check, bold and brazen, melton mauve (not in sync with the picture)

3274930667_0eec32d1d8.jpg

Not sure if you can see everything.
-Free Tote
-Medium makeup bag
-Purse Mirror
-Keychain Mirror
-All 3 Nail polishes
-Both blush
-3 lipglasses
-Sweet Strawberry Lipstick
-Both e/s quads

3271663955_422d9925af.jpg

Creme Angelaise cremesheen glass. NEW FAVORITE GLOSS! And I think I already lost it! lol. And Milk in my Coffee or whatever it's called lipstick.

littletidbit30

GREAT HAUL!!! I am so jealous! I totally need to get to that CCO!!!!!! I have wanted Petticoat forever and the prices on ebay are outrageous!

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletidbit30
GREAT HAUL!!! I am so jealous! I totally need to get to that CCO!!!!!! I have wanted Petticoat forever and the prices on ebay are outrageous!

LMAO I bought the last one. We got a few in and it was gone in like a day!

GlamQueen21

Lovely haul! I'm thinking about getting Vestral White nail lacquer since I like white nail polishes for french manicures. I have Petticoat and it's pretty!

littletidbit30

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
LMAO I bought the last one. We got a few in and it was gone in like a day!

That is how my luck goes!

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Lovely haul! I'm thinking about getting Vestral White nail lacquer since I like white nail polishes for french manicures. I have Petticoat and it's pretty!

They have that at my CCO in non-HK packaging. I know, I wasted like 7 bucks buying the HK one but it "matched". Or at least that's how I'm rationalizing it in my head knowing I make no sense.

eidetica

Well, no, it does have to match. Part of the set- I understand completely. All the HK has to be part of the HK set.

And that is an awesome haul. I feel much less panicked about buying every badger brush at Coastal Scents now... LOLRL! Big ole package, and so far very nice brushes.

Latest posts