past must haves? (i have a slow-moving counter!)

firefly

the counter i usually go to is slow-moving. i got rayothon from belle azure (i think?) this fall. any must haves from the past year i should try to find? thanks

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriesshoes
If you can find eyeshadows in "Zonk Blue" and "Say, Seah" you'll be one happy little MAC user!

Zonk Bleu is permanent so that's not going anywhere in a rush
smiles.gif

MSFs!!! One can dream. Meadowland & Metamorph e/s from Madame B, maybe Rebelrose l/s from Rebelrock (never see any available, why I swapped mine away is beyond me).

Blue Absinthe & Mystical Mist e/s from Ornamentalism.

Not necessarily ones I like, but these seem to be pretty popular with others!

Shavwi

I know that the MSF's from teh Lingerie Collection are pretty popular! And Thunder Eyes from the Catherine Deneuve Collection was also popular. Good luck!
lol.gif

velvet

strawberry blonde lipstick is muy popular
i also suggest say,yeah! e/s its one of my favorites

pollen e/s is another good one

midnightlouise

Madame B shadows from last year, Sunnyboy lipglass from last Jan (you can try right?!) any MSFs, Strawberry Blonde l/s, any of the LE pigments...I know there's more, it'll come to me...

xiahe

MSFs...any of them, really...
parrot e/s from salsabelle (good luck with that one!)
basically any eyeshadow from the Madame B collection...
strawberry blonde l/s
say, yeah! e/s from rebel rock

laa_cat

MSFs - they are just soooooooooo pretty... I got quite a few of them and I never really quite use them... they are just soooooo pretty to look at

LE pigments - I just fell back in love with pigments recently. So thrilled over All Girl and Coco Beach. Just received Goldenaire and Coco in a swap and quite regretted why I didn't get it in the first place. Recently Softwash Grey and the Sweetie Cake pigments are so pretty as well...

firefly

i thankfully already have say yeah! (it was my first ever MAC purchase!) I think i'm definitely going to try to get stawberry blonde l/s & lucky green e/s! thanks everyone!
smiles.gif

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly
i thankfully already have say yeah! (it was my first ever MAC purchase!) I think i'm definitely going to try to get stawberry blonde l/s & lucky green e/s! thanks everyone!
smiles.gif

if they have lucky green buy as many as you can afford lol... you can re-sell it FAST its definately one of the most in demand es arround...

Latest posts