Pat McGrath Beauty

Trigger

I have yet to make a purchase from this line, every time I try its sold out. The gold is being released again this year in a few days and I trying to stalk the website so soon as it is available I can purchase it .

fur4elise

Which one? I'm so torn on these.
I love the copper...and yes...I am torn too! I really want to grab something from her to support her...yet...
Part of me thinks I could find a duplicate for the pigment (most likely MAC). Dat metallic tho!
I could skip the cream base. I have MAC Improper Copper (CCB) in my stash and I do pull it out now & again...but I find the cream based stuff slips around a lot on me. Also, would I use the marker? Hmmmm...I also already have both the Mehron & Ben Nye mixing medium.
So in essence I just killed my impulse to buy with all the rational reasoning...sigh

Last edited:

Ingenue

They may have learned a tiny bit from the last crapshow. I got multiple emails explaining the code delay. And when I finally got it nothing was sold out. Everything still appears to be up on the site, which is a first. Either they boosted inventory or too many people got burned in the past and gave up this time around.

boschicka

I love the copper...and yes...I am torn too! I really want to grab something from her to support her...yet...
Part of me thinks I could find a duplicate for the pigment (most likely MAC). Dat metallic tho!
I could skip the cream base. I have MAC Improper Copper (CCB) in my stash and I do pull it out now & again...but I find the cream based stuff slips around a lot on me. Also, would I use the marker? Hmmmm...I also already have both the Mehron & Ben Nye mixing medium.
So in essence I just killed my impulse to buy with all the rational reasoning...sigh

Ha! I wish we could just buy the pigment. I think it would be nice to have a strong and truly metallic gold to put over other shadows. And I like the bronze too. Hmmm, I'll have to think about it until the Sephora release.

fur4elise

Ha! I wish we could just buy the pigment. I think it would be nice to have a strong and truly metallic gold to put over other shadows. And I like the bronze too. Hmmm, I'll have to think about it until the Sephora release.
Exactly! I would go in for just one or 2 of the pigments...and you know what, I will hold off until the Sephora release too. ;)

boschicka

Exactly! I would go in for just one or 2 of the pigments...and you know what, I will hold off until the Sephora release too. ;)

The copper pigment would look nice on you. I think it's too orange for me. And while I don't enjoy cream products, I prefer the look of the copper cream to the bronze cream, but I like the bronze pigment better. :bonk:And I have no interest in the silver kit, so buying the whole shebang doesn't make sense either. First world makeup dilemmas! :p

fur4elise

The copper pigment would look nice on you. I think it's too orange for me. And while I don't enjoy cream products, I prefer the look of the copper cream to the bronze cream, but I like the bronze pigment better. :bonk:And I have no interest in the silver kit, so buying the whole shebang doesn't make sense either. First world makeup dilemmas! :p

LOL! Right there with ya! Initially buying the whole shebang was enticing, but then I started to break it down just like you. What would I truly use? C'est la vie!

Shars

Depending on how much $$ I have when this goes live on Sephora, I think I'm going to get the Bronze and Copper Kits. The gold is stunning but I only want the pigment.

Kaidan

I'm torn between the gold or silver kits. All I know for sure is that I don't want the bronze kit, lol. Pat should really sell the pigments separately instead of the black eyeliner marker pen. I'll wait for the Sephora release too.

Shars

I'm torn between the gold or silver kits. All I know for sure is that I don't want the bronze kit, lol. Pat should really sell the pigments separately instead of the black eyeliner marker pen. I'll wait for the Sephora release too.

I agree. That's how she did the lip kits so I dunno why she did it in this way this time around. It's like she's making everybody pay for a marker that nobody wants lol.

fur4elise

I ended up getting the silver and gold set. Hopefully I love them.

Please report back and if you can swatches mama! Please please ;)

Wow, only 2 of the 4 kits have sold out on her site.

Wow not entirely sold out yet...I wonder if it is the pre-holiday lull...I know I am holding out on spending too much because of BF & CM next week. Plus, getting ready for Thanksgiving, I needed to do more "adulting"...like purchasing more dinnerware Hey, I have to have nice plates to serve dinner to the hubby's kids
:p Or maybe many are tired of having to buy "full" kits of products...

Shars

Wow not entirely sold out yet...I wonder if it is the pre-holiday lull...I know I am holding out on spending too much because of BF & CM next week. Plus, getting ready for Thanksgiving, I needed to do more "adulting"...like purchasing more dinnerware Hey, I have to have nice plates to serve dinner to the hubby's kids
:p Or maybe many are tired of having to buy "full" kits of products...

I'm thinking a little of both.

Latest posts