Pat McGrath Beauty

mac_aiken

I splurged and bought the Subversive palette at the Sephora Rouge sale. I should get it early next week. I can't wait to try it. I hope for the price it lives up to the hype.

Sugar & Spice

I got Sorry not sorry & Realness Luxtrance from Sephora also 1 eye pencil and the eye pencils are indeed divine and I am loving the eye palette, the shadows really are amazing.

Now I have 8 lipsticks
Sorry not sorry
Realness
Beautiful Creature
Elson
Omni
Psycho Candy
Anarkissed
Tropicalia

I'm going to pass on the liquid lip kits.

DILLIGAF

I splurged and bought the Subversive palette at the Sephora Rouge sale. I should get it early next week. I can't wait to try it. I hope for the price it lives up to the hype.

I can't wait to hear what you think of it. I'm willing to forgo my entire wish list for the sale and just get this one palette.

elegant-one

Anybody have Realness? I googled it & couldn't find any really good swatches of it. I saw the beauty look book swatches.
I'm trying to decide if I want Realness or Madame Greige.

awickedshape

Anybody have Realness? I googled it & couldn't find any really good swatches of it. I saw the beauty look book swatches.
I'm trying to decide if I want Realness or Madame Greige.

Did you see Sabrina's swatch of Realness?
If I see swatches closer to your skintone I'll post them in case you haven't seen them.
IG might be tough because it's a slang

Screenshot_20171104-214900.png

Last edited:

Haven

Now I have four eyeshadow palettes and several lipsticks. I have two subliminal palettes and now two sublime palettes. I got the two subliminal palettes for free due to the Sephora fiasco. Then I ordered sublime from the Pat McGrath website after loosing faith in Sephora’s promises to send me a replacement palette. Then randomly I just got a shipment of a free sublime palette from Sephora. So I paid for one full price palette from Pat McGrath and got three free palettes from Sephora.

I may order the subversive palette from Sephora during the rouge sale. Still haven’t decided yet.

I have several of her lipsticks and really love them. I use Donatella, beautiful creature, lebeija, Valletta, realness and tropicalia the most.

MaryJane

Now I have four eyeshadow palettes and several lipsticks. I have two subliminal palettes and now two sublime palettes. I got the two subliminal palettes for free due to the Sephora fiasco. Then I ordered sublime from the Pat McGrath website after loosing faith in Sephora’s promises to send me a replacement palette. Then randomly I just got a shipment of a free sublime palette from Sephora. So I paid for one full price palette from Pat McGrath and got three free palettes from Sephora.

I may order the subversive palette from Sephora during the rouge sale. Still haven’t decided yet.

I have several of her lipsticks and really love them. I use Donatella, beautiful creature, lebeija, Valletta, realness and tropicalia the most.
Are Donatella and Valletta similar colors? Can't decide if I need both.

Alysse011

Swatches on my pale hand. All except Donatella show up pretty true on my lips to how they look in their swatch.
1. Realness
2. Donatella. This doesn’t look quite so brown on my lips.
3. Valletta

88698CF5-6F21-4508-B8C3-A87A5A67A62A.jpeg

Alysse011

How are the eye pencils in comparison to say Marc Jacobs, MUFE, etc?

The eye pencils are phenomenal. I have used MJ in my tight line and waterline religiously since they were launched. I also have a bronze MUFE I use in the waterline when I’m feeling crazy. The Pat McGrath trumps both in staying power for me. I would rank them Pat McGrath, MJ, MUFE

Latest posts