Pat McGrath Beauty

fur4elise

I always think I'm the only non-Rouge lol
LOL!:rofl:My hubby would kill me if I spent over 1K on beauty stuffs!!! I am hovering just outside of VIB. I have been very careful with my pennies this year. I'm not sure the upcoming sale will even tempt me to spend because it will only be 10% (?) off. Really the rewards program is kind of lame.

I love your avi! I keep thinking of the pic of you wearing that beautiful Tatcha lip color I now regret not buying...;)

awickedshape

LOL!:rofl:My hubby would kill me if I spent over 1K on beauty stuffs!!! I am hovering just outside of VIB. I have been very careful with my pennies this year. I'm not sure the upcoming sale will even tempt me to spend because it will only be 10% (?) off. Really the rewards program is kind of lame.

I love your avi! I keep thinking of the pic of you wearing that beautiful Tatcha lip color I now regret not buying...;)

It's so little $$$ off... sometimes it's just the amount of the dreaded sales tax lol

Thank you! It's TF Coco Ravish
No sure who had the Tatcha

I want these...
Lol

fur4elise

It's so little $$$ off... sometimes it's just the amount of the dreaded sales tax lol

Thank you! It's TF Coco Ravish
No sure who had the Tatcha

Lol
Sorry sorry! I thought you had posted a shot of you wearing the Tatcha Plum Blossom some time ago in another thread. ;)

fur4elise

That's no problem!! :D
I remember reading about it
So many shiny new things lol
I know...right?!?! I missed out on the Plum Blossom...This was too be a no/low buy year for me! :doh:Uh yeah...no buy went out the window back in March...still kinda low...but all the shiny sparkly new things on the horizon...sigh...At least I dekrappifed first...there by making room for new goodies! ;)

awickedshape

I know...right?!?! I missed out on the Plum Blossom...This was too be a no/low buy year for me! :doh:Uh yeah...no buy went out the window back in March...still kinda low...but all the shiny sparkly new things on the horizon...sigh...At least I dekrappifed first...there by making room for new goodies! ;)
:rotfl:

Sabrunka

Lol I mean if you still want plum blossom, I'm selling mine.. I only tested it once :p You can find it listed in the sales and swaps sub forum!

Ingenue

THE LEVEL OF SHENANIGANS HAPPENING ON PATMCGRATH.COM RIGHT NOW! OMG. Instagram is LIT UP. People are mad as hell.

Ingenue

36 minutes after early access, I am sweating... irritated... and REFUSE TO CLOSE THE PRODUCT PAGE until I get my confirmation. These things better be life-changing. I'm not kidding.

Sabrunka

I'm also annoyed now because these brands just can't friggin get the hint to increase their servers and such whenever there's a huge release!! It's driving me bonkers!

Sabrunka

Ok, I got through and paid! Now just to wait for my actual confirmation from the website (I did take a photo of the confirmation page too in case they give me any problems).

fur4elise

YIKES! I completely forgot about this even though I got a reminder email. DUH!?:doh:

Sorry to hear it was a fustercluck! I will want to see want to see most marvelous swatches when y'all get your goodies!

p.s. Sabrunka...I'll be checking out your sale/swap if Tatcha is still available ;)

GreenEyedAllie

Phew! That was insane. I agree that you think brands would understand what happens to servers when they hype the heck out of LE products. It didn't help that apparently the code worked/worked better lowercase when it was sent out uppercase. Can't wait for the evil bay/IG sellers...

Luckily, I got a set of each for me and another Specktraette. :D

For or anyone that missed today, Sephora will be dropping soon and has an email notification.

Ingenue

They are BACK IN STOCK. And the site is functioning normally, so now I'm mad that I had to put on a bulletproof outfit to scrap in the craziness this morning. Boo!

*edit: Spoke too soon. It's down again with a promise to come back at Noon. Thank goodness I'm done with it.

Last edited:

Latest posts