Pat McGrath Beauty

elegant-one

I thought they looked different too. I was considering buying it but held back because the swatches looked so different.
Yep, me too. I really liked the chunky swatches but not the look of the pans. There is no way they matched. I didn't buy it either.

Icecaramellatte

Thanks for posting earlier. I checked my email and saw the invitation. I decided to go. I figured it be tough to get there but would give it a try but of course things went wrong., I had work emergency and couldn't leave as planned. I couldn't figure out whether it was worth it to still go. I could not find any info on social media at the time. I decided to go anyway. No more palettes but Pat was still there and gave me a couple of glosses. It was fun to see her. I thought it was really cool that they gave away these palettes. I think they lasted for a while too. I think if I had left work on time I would have gotten one but I'm good. I hope someone who would not have a chance to buy one was able to get it. I ordered my palette today. I forgot to use that Rakuten again. Really because Pat launches during the work day so I have to buy on my phone so I forget to go through the app. Bummer but oh well.

Shars

I really want this palette. This would be my 1st full-sized PMB palette. I'm not however willing to volunteer as tribute in the makeup hunger games for this. Maybe I'll just get Bronze Seduction instead. It's permanent and I don't have to make any sacrifices to the makeup gods to get it.
The hype around this has been so extra. I'm wondering if this one was so limited because she wasn't sure if people were going to buy yet another palette in such a short time. I have four of her full-sized ones and one 6 pan... I think I'm good. Her and Natasha Denona aren't getting any more of my money lol.

MaryJane

I must be really close to a PMG distribution center - my Divine Rose palette was delivered yesterday. At first glance, it’s very, veey pretty and definitely the most wearable of her larger (and some smaller) palettes. I’m happy to report there’s only one glitter shade and even that one doesn’t feel chunky. All of the other shades swatch very smoothly. The metallic shades feel a little more creamy than usual.

BTW, I have a feeling this will be back. Whenever someone asks if there will be a restock,her reply is sign up on her site for updates. Given how wearable this is, I’d be surprised if she didn’t make it permanent.

Winthrop44

I must be really close to a PMG distribution center - my Divine Rose palette was delivered yesterday. At first glance, it’s very, veey pretty and definitely the most wearable of her larger (and some smaller) palettes. I’m happy to report there’s only one glitter shade and even that one doesn’t feel chunky. All of the other shades swatch very smoothly. The metallic shades feel a little more creamy than usual.

BTW, I have a feeling this will be back. Whenever someone asks if there will be a restock,her reply is sign up on her site for updates. Given how wearable this is, I’d be surprised if she didn’t make it permanent.
Wow! Mine hasn’t even shipped yet. Glad to hear how much you like it because I always like the things you do.

Icecaramellatte

My palette arrived today. I'll try to wear it tomorrow but I've been having a hard time getting out in the morning so I've been skipping eye makeup lately. Ugh! The sale looks fantastic. Everyone is having a sale. It is killing me. Can't do it all. I may have to sit this one out. I do want to get Christy in the new holiday packaging so maybe just one more thing but seems like such a waste to get just one thing. I wish they had that purple tube lipstick on the site at least.

Shars

I did, I picked up 2 of the quads, and one of the single eyeshadows that originally came from the decadance palette. I wish she'd bring that palette back
Oh Decadence has to be my favourite palette from her! I didn't even think to look at the single eyeshadows. I got one of the Holiday quads sets that comes with two lipsticks.... even though I said she wasn't getting any more of my money lol. Which quads did you get? I got the one called Ritualistic Rose.

Latest posts