Pat McGrath Beauty

MaryJane

FYI for anyone considering ordering from the PMG site....shipping has been extremely slow. On top of that, a lot of people have been complaining about getting partial shipments.

Seven Of Nine

How was your experience with the latest eyeshadow quad? I admit that I was a bit disappointed at Pat. I used Interstellar Icon and after a few hours the shadows faded noticeably on the eye, which has not happened to me in a long time. But the color scheme for this quad is gorgeous, blue is the prettiest duochrome blue Pat has released. And the eggplant color is perfect for me.

MaryJane

I had my eye on the Subversive palette for such a long time that when it finally came back on the website, I couldn’t order fast enough. Like most of her large palettes, I’m completely disappointed. The colors definitely fill a gap in my collection but...so much glitter. It’s going back to Pat.

the only palettes that I’ve really liked are Divine Rose I and II; probably because they don’t have the ‘special‘ glittery shades. The other palettes just aren’t worth the hype IMO.

lenchen

I had my eye on the Subversive palette for such a long time that when it finally came back on the website, I couldn’t order fast enough. Like most of her large palettes, I’m completely disappointed. The colors definitely fill a gap in my collection but...so much glitter. It’s going back to Pat.

the only palettes that I’ve really liked are Divine Rose I and II; probably because they don’t have the ‘special‘ glittery shades. The other palettes just aren’t worth the hype IMO.
last year decluttered most of the motherships except Devine rose I and II, Mothership 4 and mothership 6. The rest were just too glittery for me.

Latest posts