Pattern Maker 2006 (Nordstrom Exclusive) Anniversary '06

ironyfun

Would new shade of fluidline "Graphic Brown - Intense dark brown" similar to "dipdown"?
th_dunno.gif

And is Graphic Brown a limited edition?

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironyfun
Would new shade of fluidline "Graphic Brown - Intense dark brown" similar to "dipdown"?
th_dunno.gif

And is Graphic Brown a limited edition?

It's darker than Dipdown and so far it is LE.

ironyfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralenth
It's darker than Dipdown and so far it is LE.

ohhh! thank you:loveya:

It seems that I definitely have to try this!!
Though I just bought dipdown few weeks ago.HAHA!:p

mandalinn

Well I preordered the Cool Eyes & the face brush set @ Nordstroms online, since I am still very new to MAC they seemed like great ones for me. I cannot wait until it is shipped.
smiles.gif

MACActress

Graphic Brown is being rereleased soon with one of the new collections for the summer, I don't remember which but if you are short on funds now you can get it later =)

For now I have preordered penned fluidline & the cool eyes palette. If I like Graphic Brown, Coral Grade, and that one brighter blush (I dunno the name =P) I *might* get them. But the MA was really nice. She asked me how I knew about the fluidlines, because they didn't have the testers out, and I said I belonged to some online sites. So she asked which ones and I said Specktra and she had heard of it. Just my fun story of the day =)

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I just noticed one of the palettes on ebay already. Someone's trying to make a profit

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MAC-PATTERNMA...QQcmdZViewItem

blush-anim-cl.gif
I actually pondered doing this same thing cuz the MAC counter I visited today was pre-selling them, but I hate it when I see listings like this! They're making a killing though, with one day left and ~40 pounds assured!

On the up side, I loooooove the cool palette, and I think I'll be getting that instead of the warm one, though last year the warm one worked well and the cool one I had to swap. Seeing them in person really swayed me, b/c I was trying to stay away! The 2006 warm palette doesn't look as interesting, especially since Swimming is the only one that really interests me but it's in the perm line. Penny Brown looks great, but reminds me of Copper Sparkle (I'll double-check on that, though).

lianna

Yeah, I have both and Penny Brown seems essentially like Copper Sparkle in pressed form.

I would agree that the Cool Eyes palette seems more interesting actually.

midgetfury74

i wouldnt call them tiny, but they are somewhat more slender than the normal e/s palette. like each e/s tray is more slenderer(spelling/is this a word?) lol, whatever. hope that helps if it makes any sense

CrimsonCountess

Saw most of the components today at Nordstrom. The cool eyeshadow palette is nice. I also saw Penned Fluidline. It was okay too but just okay to me. I really wanted to see Delineate and Graphic Brown Fluidlines but they didn't have them yet.

I am so glad that the rest of the collection did not make my heart skip a beat. This just gives me more money to put towards amuse and avante gold.