Pattern Maker pics in Shop Etc magazine

toofaced

On page 152 there are pics of Pattern Maker. 2 brushes, 2 closed compacts, a mu bag, and an open palette are pictured. Sooo pretty! If I wasn't computer illiterate I would post the scan I made of the page, but I can't figure out how. HTH someone!
wavey.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofaced
On page 152 there are pics of Pattern Maker. 2 brushes, 2 closed compacts, a mu bag, and an open palette are pictured. Sooo pretty! If I wasn't computer illiterate I would post the scan I made of the page, but I can't figure out how. HTH someone!
wavey.gif

You can actually upload it directly from your computer if you know where the file is saved. When you edit your post click on "Go Advanced". Then at the top of the message (grey) window you'll see a button next to the smiley face. Click on that button and at the top you'll see two fields for you to upload files from your computer. Just click browse and locate them on your computer. Once you have the files press "upload" and "close window". They will appear as attachments in your post.

Luna Selene

I want to see a scan too! I need to, you know, assess just how broke MAC will make me this summer with Lure and Pattern Maker.

Juneplum

i actually saw these and they're not as garish like that pic makes it look.. the colors are pretty and are a bit similar to last years colors.

roxybc

My first thought when I saw them was that they looked like old discarded stained glass windows!!!

Lolita

I actually really like them! I hated the tailormade palettes with the ugly puffy fabric, and I disliked the holiday '05 ones too - again, with the puffyness and the akward layout. These are the classic metal 6x palettes, and I like the designs! It kinda does look like stained glass, or enamel or something. The pattern kinda reminds me of the C. Deneuve blot powder casing too, which I loved.

The bag pattern looks really neat too! I'm so excited for these! thanks for the picture!

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
I actually really like them! I hated the tailormade palettes with the ugly puffy fabric, and I disliked the holiday '05 ones too - again, with the puffyness and the akward layout

I couldn't agree more - I am so glad we're getting away from the puffy cases!

Pale Moon

Ohh.. they are so pretty! I like them a lot. And I'm glad I didn't buy the last year's pattern maker. This is so much better!

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
ew those are fucking UGLY

LOL!Wow they'll be online too!Great!I must see it all!They do look kinda funky...but we'll just have to wait an see it all in person.I can't believe MUA had this before us!