Others pictures (from mua) :

http://www.makeupalley.com/account/t...&maxSize=50 0

From left to right : High Tea / VGV / Rubia / Relaxed :

http://www.makeupalley.com/account/t...&maxSize=50 0

We can also find one on eBay
smiles.gif

rchickos

Re: Paulina Rubio Feb 2007 [limited release] *updated*

I held my Charm Factor l/s up to the screen, it looked very similar to the posted pictures of Rubia. I think Rubia is a little more pink and slightly darker, but the golden shimmer makes them look so similar.

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchickos
I held my Charm Factor l/s up to the screen, it looked very similar to the posted pictures of Rubia. I think Rubia is a little more pink and slightly darker, but the golden shimmer makes then look so similar.

This could be good news for me! If they are similar, I might not need it so bad!

leti

Re: Paulina Rubio Feb 2007 [limited release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
I'm pretty sure Paulina Rubio is from Spain, not Mexico. I saw her house on Cribs and it was in Spain. While she may not be a huge superstar in America, she's still very big internationally. I'm excited for this collection.

She's from Mexico, but she also has houses in Spain and Miami

Ugh! I was just at the free-standing store in San Antonio!! I totally forgot about this. I saw swatches last night and fell in love with it. Boooo.

bellaetoile

apparently the macy*s counter by me has it in stock, as well, and is currently selling it. i called this evening, and was told they had them left, and that they were even eligible for B2M. i'm definately going tomorrow to see if i can get my hands on one or two. the color looks really nice, and light for spring.

Jacq-i

I live in San Antonio, I wonder if I could get a couple... Maybe I could trade for it.

glamdoll

I like paulina. Shes not my favorite but I do like her. I dont agree with the comment that someone made that she " has no talent"
she is a good singer and has had many hits in mexico, if she infact had no talent I dont think she would sell as much as she does, and the mexican public donot support "talentless" people.
this is my opinion. ALL big celebreties are rude at some point.
Im defenetly gonna look into buying this!

HOTasFCUK

Does anybody know when this will be available online? Or in Canada? Thanks!!!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
I don't care who she is, her lippie is gorgeous
greengrin.gif

I agree! I *need* it!
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

so i picked it up last friday at the macy*s in montebello, california. according to the MA, rubia is is only available (or going to be released) in places where mac feels it would be 'demographically successful', in other words, areas with a high latino/hispanic population, where paulina rubio herself is most popular. i'm not entirely sure this is fair, or even correct, but that's what she said. i picked up two, and used it immediately, and absolutely fell in love with the color. it's the perfect slightly shimmery neutral for my nc42 skin, and for some reason, has a slightly glossier finish than charm factor. definately glad i got a backup. the montebello macy*s had quite a few of them left, that i could tell. the MA also mentioned west covina, south coast plaza, and del amo as other locations in southern california that she thought would get the lipstick. she didn't seem aware that mac had pushed back the release date, and i didn't feel like correcting her.

msthrope

canadian girls...you can get rubia now through our 1-800 #.

summer6310

Rubia is like High Tea... which doesn't work on me
ssad.gif
I whish she has more l/s in her collection, she's so hot
heat.gif

maxipoodle1

I just got this a couple of days ago and i really love it!!!Its not what i expected since she is soo wild!!!but shes freaken bomb!!I am very happy I got this and it was B2M!!

toxik

is it available in asia, if anyone knows?

Ms. Z

Info. from live chat

Z: Hi Marci, Will the lipstick Paulina Rubio be sold in NYC or on the website?
Marci:[SIZE=+0] It looks like it will be sold at all retail locations.[/SIZE]
Marci:[SIZE=+0] Including Online.[/SIZE]
Z: Thanks. Is their any possibility that you will get more of the Barbie Loves MAC totebags?
Marci:[SIZE=+0] We won't be receiving any more Tote bags, however, we are expecting more of the Barbie T's.[/SIZE]
Marci:[SIZE=+0] We are attempting to obtain additional quantities to satisfy our valued customers. If you wish to be contacted in the event that we are able to secure these additional quantities for sale Online, kindly contact us via email. Please include in your email your request to purchase the MAC Barbie T-Shirt if it becomes available.[/SIZE]
Z: OK. I'm disappointed about not getting a bag :-(. Thank you very much for your help. Have a good weekend!
Marci:[SIZE=+0] Enjoy your weekend as well![/SIZE]
Marci:[SIZE=+0] As a thank you for chatting with us today, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS73LIVECHAT during the checkout process. Offer for U.S. Residents only. You may now close the chat window by clicking on the "Close" button. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.[/SIZE]
Z: Bye!

petitsinge

so i heard the official new release date is now march 20th according to the queen of all media (perezhilton).

"Drag queen across the world rejoice!

Paulina Rubio is coming out with her own lipstick line for MAC cosmetics called "Rubia."

The product will hit MAC stores on March 20th and to help launch it, La Paulina will make a special appearance at the MAC store in Los Angeles on Robertson Blvd.

"I love wearing make-up and use MAC products on stage and off, it's suitable for all occasions," says Rubio of Rubia. "I was thrilled when MAC approached me to create a new shade of lipstick and I instantly thought it should be a bold, vibrant matte lipstick that will look sexy on all women."

And men too, bitch!"

http://perezhilton.com/topics/paulin...l_20070302.php

bold and vibrant? the pictures seem to say otherwise?
th_dunno.gif