Paulina Rubio l/s up on website

JillMarie

I'm excited to get this one! I just bought one online but have been wondering if I should go back for a back-up.
winks.gif

Eemaan

hmm.gif
the promo pic isnt very impressive her lips look just average with that colour

usually mac promo pics are W.O.W

JillMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemaan
hmm.gif
the promo pic isnt very impressive her lips look just average with that colour

usually mac promo pics are W.O.W

I agree about the promo pic. It's a pretty color but I think they could've done a better job presenting it. Her lips do not look smooth and there is a glare coming off that makes it look uneven on top. Then again, her overall appearance in the pic is very natural which is refreshing to see from MAC.

juicyaddict

it looks nice and it is a lustre which i love, so i ordered this online. we didn't get it at our counters.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
people r saying it barely shows up on them, anyone else had this problem?

I ordered it online and just got it. I have pretty pigmented lips and it shows up on me, but looks alot more rosy/mauvey on me - and frankly even on my hand! - than peachy, like it does in the promo pic. It's pretty but I'm not sure where they get the description "Midtone brown peach" from on this one. I did a live chat just now and asked if Paulina was wearing lipliner in the promo pic and the answer was yes, she is wearing Spice l/l.

Beachgrl07

The lipstick is very pretty looking but was bummed to find that they didn't offer it at my MAC counter, although I was able to pick up Hullaballoo! I've been debating buying this but her lips just look so...ORANGE.

Winthrop44

I honestly would NOT worry about it being orange IRL. I can't get it to look anything but (a very pretty) pinkish on me.

Latest posts