Paying for MAC with Macy's card?

BeautyPsycho

Does anyone know if it's possible to pay for MAC (Macy's counter) with Macy's card?
I know you can buy Clinique stuff this way, but I just want to make sure if it's like that with MAC counters as well?

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

And apparently Macy's has a better return policy. I think 90 days as opposed to 30 (?) as long as you have the box with the sticker on the bottom.

mishy1210

yes, i've paid with my macy's card. im pretty sure the macy's standard return policy is 180 days (6 months)...pretty crazy.

have fun!

Love Always Ivy

as long as it is within Macys you can most definetly use your Macy's charge card or gift card.

and if you have a Macy's VISA charge card, you can use that anywhere like any other credit card. store charge cards that dont carry a visa/mc/amex symbol are the ones that can only be used in store (ie the old american eagle ones, victoria secret one)

eye_pr0mise

great question !!
if you apply for the credit card and get that 15% off for two days on the purchase.. does that count for mac too? .. probably not huh.. /=

benzito_714

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_pr0mise
great question !!
if you apply for the credit card and get that 15% off for two days on the purchase.. does that count for mac too? .. probably not huh.. /=

nope
thmbdn.gif
and it stinks too, if it were i would rack up on mac!

nursee81

Quote:
great question !!

they said that thats the only time you can use any discount when you first open a macys account.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
And apparently Macy's has a better return policy. I think 90 days as opposed to 30 (?) as long as you have the box with the sticker on the bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy1210
yes, i've paid with my macy's card. im pretty sure the macy's standard return policy is 180 days (6 months)...pretty crazy.

have fun!

macy's return policy is 180 days, but mac doesn't follow that policy. mac has their own return policy. lets say a customer buys a product and uses half of it. under macy's policy, they could return it, but mac's policy is not to return products that are overly used, so they wouldn't accept the return.

Quote:
great question !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
nope
thmbdn.gif
and it stinks too, if it were i would rack up on mac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Yeah, all those promotions and coupons always exclude makeup. Not only MAC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
they said that thats the only time you can use any discount when you first open a macys account.

actually, it does count for the discount. its not the same as the storewide discount tho. if the storewide discount is 15%, cosmetics is 10%. when the storewide discount flexes up to 20%, then cosmetics goes up to 15%.

jdmac

yup, i used the Macy's new card discount at the MAC counter when i opened a card a couple months ago. wish i had gotten more!! =)

eye_pr0mise

haha. oh goodness. i wish i hadn't asked .. lOl now that i KNOW that i can use it i can imagine all the stuff i can buy.

i've been putting off applying for a macys card bc i didnt know if the discount would include all the makeup lines (including mac). oh mann .. i think i should stay away from macys until i forget lOl...

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Oh my...
ssad.gif
Hope you get out of it quickly...

I hope so too but its going to take a while since I am not a full time employee. I just don't use it anymore and I won't until I am debt free.
ssad.gif
I pay my bills on time and more than the minimum. Maybe I should just sell my MAC if worst comes to worst. lol

Latest posts