PayPal Shipping

lolaB

You have to have some sort of form (not the customs form), and you'd have to order them through usps and wait for them to be delivered. Once you get them you have to figure out how to use them because I gave up at that point lol. It's much easier to just stop by the PO honestly.

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolaB
You have to have some sort of form (not the customs form), and you'd have to order them through usps and wait for them to be delivered. Once you get them you have to figure out how to use them because I gave up at that point lol. It's much easier to just stop by the PO honestly.

Thank You

marusia

You can only print out postage if it's express mail or priority mail (I ship internationally on a daily basis). If you do buy it online, it will print all your customs forms for you. First class international can't be printed online. If you take it to the post office, you will have to fill out a little green slip. It doesn't cost much more than first class domestic though. (I don't know why so many people won't ship international.
smiles.gif
)

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
You can only print out postage if it's express mail or priority mail (I ship internationally on a daily basis). If you do buy it online, it will print all your customs forms for you. First class international can't be printed online. If you take it to the post office, you will have to fill out a little green slip. It doesn't cost much more than first class domestic though. (I don't know why so many people won't ship international.
smiles.gif
)

Hi

Thanks for responding. I just tried to print a label to ship one Marine Life to Canada and the shipping charge is $10.88. Does that sound right? That seems really high to ship one small item.

Thanks

marusia

Um no.
smiles.gif

I'd find a really lightweight sturdy box. I used a soapbox type box for mine. It should cost about $3 to send a 4oz package (which is what this should weigh when packaged properly.) You'd save a whole lot if you go to the post office and just buy first class international...unless they want to upgrade to priority, and then it sounds right. You'd still have to go to the post office to get the envelope to put the customs forms in if you don't have them already.
smiles.gif

Sending something first class only takes about 15 seconds to fill out the green slip and then off it goes. The receipt will have the customs number, and it can be tracked through that. (You can't buy dc through first class international). Hope this helps!
smiles.gif

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
Um no.
smiles.gif

I'd find a really lightweight sturdy box. I used a soapbox type box for mine. It should cost about $3 to send a 4oz package (which is what this should weigh when packaged properly.) You'd save a whole lot if you go to the post office and just buy first class international...unless they want to upgrade to priority, and then it sounds right. You'd still have to go to the post office to get the envelope to put the customs forms in if you don't have them already.
smiles.gif

Sending something first class only takes about 15 seconds to fill out the green slip and then off it goes. The receipt will have the customs number, and it can be tracked through that. (You can't buy dc through first class international). Hope this helps!
smiles.gif

It helped a lot. Thanks a Million!!!

marusia

No prob.
smiles.gif

I get asked shipping questions all the time. I like helping people. It was a little confusing at first, but now I can literally put items in my hands and weigh them to the ounce. It's like a superpower. HAHA

Latest posts