peach blushes

seabird

okay so i'm super pale, and usually only wear pinks but after seeing the lady on the front of my hairdye box with a peachy blush on, i'd really like to try it but i'm kinda nervous i'm too pale? picture of me below.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...YLAAAA0035.jpg

i'm wearing cubic in that picture.
any ideas?

i'm bored of pink
ssad.gif

iheartangE

I'm pretty pale too but I have olive skin, so I'm not a perfect match to give advice to you buuut...I have Peaches powder blush? I like it, it get's the job done.

It's not my favorite blush or anything but it does give me that peachy-light orangey hue.

I hope that helps you!

BlahWah

I'm not the best with recommendations, but I think Peaches blush would be really pretty on you, or perhaps Springsheen. Both are Sheertones, the first one "matte" and the other has shimmer. I think you should try those out!

*edit* Oh, and Peachykeen! That's a pretty peach!

me_jelly

Peaches and melba (with a light hand)! Also try peachykeen, as it is more of a pinky-peach combo so that it might agree with your skintone a bit more. Peaches is all peach, no trace of pink and melba is a coral-peach with slight pinky undertones.

jenii

I'm pale too, and I use Pinch O' Peach. I'm surprised nobody else has suggested it yet.

kimmy

i'm pretty pale, too. i wear covergirl's instant cheekbones in peach almost daily...it has a highlighter and a contour colour so it's got everything you need.
smiles.gif