Peach/Coral Cream Blush Recs

foreveratorifan

I love using a cream blush under my powder blushes for a longer staying blush...and I use Da Da Delight for my pink looks. I'm now looking for a great neutral peach/coral that can go with corresponding blushes (i have blushes in Blushbaby, Pinch O'Peach and Sunbasque, Nars Orgasm).

I have looked and would love some recommendations from peeps on here.

If there's a MAC product, pro or otherwise, that would work, I'd love to hear about it! Otherwise, other product recs are great!
smiles.gif

TIA
H.

sara13

I highly recommend Stila convertible color in either Gladiola or Gerbera. Gladiola is more of a straight peach while Gerbera is a pinky-peach, but both are nice for normal to dry skin.

I've also tried BB Calypso Coral, but I found these weren't as blendable, and it also looked more orangey on than Gladiola even, when what I really wanted was a nice peach or coral. Still, it might be something to check out.

Janice

Giorgio Armani Creme Blush #4 sounds about perfect. It's sex. A little like NARS orgasm in cream form, but more dusky. (if that makes sense?)

foreveratorifan

Ohhh...that sounds lovely! Those Stila ones sound promising too!

Where can I buy GA cosmetics? I live in Iowa and we are devoid (sp?) of anything good here! :p

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
Ohhh...that sounds lovely! Those Stila ones sound promising too!

Where can I buy GA cosmetics? I live in Iowa and we are devoid (sp?) of anything good here! :p

Hrmm.. Well you can call any GA counter and they will ship. OR you can try swapping on MUA for it. Also eBay, I have bought some GA things from there and had good experiences.
thmbup.gif
HTH

foreveratorifan

Thanks everyone!

I have tried MUA with no luck yet
ssad.gif

I may have to wait some time and try to stop at a counter in Texas when I go to Dallas! :p

MAC Sundrenched CCB!! You have to try this, it's *amazing*!! Pretty shimmery, too - don't know if that's a + or - for you; for me it's a definite +!!
lol.gif

foreveratorifan

That sounds pretty!

However, I did find the wonders of MAC's new creme blushes and I got the one called Lille..something....:p blanking right now what it's called.

But thanks so much for the help everyone!

Latest posts