Peach lipstick help.

SweetSweetIrony

I'm looking for a nice peach lipstick, but I don't know what shade I can pull off.

I want something that's not too opaque and doesn't have any orange or yellow undertones?

I'm ridiculously pale, and currently my hair is close to hers, only my hair looks more pumpkin than fuchsia. And I tend to alternate between red hair and black hair.

So any recs for a non-chalky lipstick?

Skin tone, no make-up.
Again.

AiriMagdalene

I would suggest NYX Round Lipstick in Indian Pink. It's a peachy pink toned shimmer that isn't too opaque, just opaque enough.

GucciGirl

I am on a peach kick too!! I went looking for peach products and found 2 on allcosmeticswholesale,com and they are by Kryolan. They are really pretty really pretty pigmented peach lip products. One is a lipstick and the other is a lip glisser. The lip glisser is like a pot of creamy lipstick. Its more pigmented than your average gloss. I just swatched them in my last retail therapy video. Take a look :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDMCEGmVX3k

Sarah Afshar

My favorite is definitely Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Lipstick "13 Peach Passion" which is a peachy pink shade. I bought this a few months ago at Sephora and just love it. I recently bought Too Faced's Lip of Luxury Lipstick in "Pink Flamingo" and it is a gorgeous peach shade with no yellow or warm undertones.