Peach Non Matte Lipstick for an NC50???

GoldenGirl

OKAY!!! I put peach in the subject line but I meant CORAL and I can't change it! UGH!

But anyway, I did a search and saw some recommends for a coral lip, but since I am not sure what shade everyone is, it was difficult for me to determine which ones would be right for me, so I am starting a new thread and hoping I get some great recommends.

If you're an NC50 or thereabouts, what coral lippie is your fav? Not necessarily nude, I want it to LOOK like I have on a coral lipstick, u know? And if you pair it up with a gloss, which one? Thanks lovelies!

GoldenGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
see sheer l/s
inner hue l/s LE

You know what? I think I saw Inner Hue at the CCO I went to yesterday. I was thinking it was too bright for me. I might give it a go after all, maybe I can get back there sometime next week... Thanks!

GoldenGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Try Virgin Isle CCB topped with Lychee Luxe l/g.

Lychee Luxe looks fantastic! I might have seen that one at the CCO as well, but I'm not so sure. Yet another reason to go back!

GoldenGirl

I picked up Lychee Luxe at a MAC counter in Mexico of all places and.... it's OLD. I think there's something wrong with it, it doesn't glide on, it's sticky and just... I don't know.. weird. I'm trying to decide if it's my lips or the gloss. I'll try it again with a primer, maybe that will help. I'm disappointed because I can't return it. Can I exchange it w/o a receipt you think?