Peachy Blush

StArCaNdY

Anyone have a recommendation for a peach blush? I wear NC35 if that helps. I was considering Orgasm from Nars since everyone says its so great but I'm not sure how peach it is
hmm.gif

iheartangE

I have Orgasm and it's more of a gold-tinted pink on me...For a peach blush I use MAC's Peaches. It works for me but I'm way fairer than you, so I don't know if it would show up as well on you. I hope that helps you!

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
I have Orgasm and it's more of a gold-tinted pink on me...For a peach blush I use MAC's Peaches. It works for me but I'm way fairer than you, so I don't know if it would show up as well on you. I hope that helps you!

Thanks I was thinking about trying Peaches too. Hopefully it shows up on me
smiles.gif

Dizzyray822

I LOVE Peachykeen by Mac and it looks gorgeous I think and def peachy colored. Also Springsheen is really pretty but more on the peachy orange side.

I have Orgasm by NARs (in fact I am wearing it right now), and it looks more pinky to me as well.

foreverymoment

i just "swatched" peach spritz studio mist blush today at the cco...def. peach! i'm an NC30...so idk if that helps...

Noel

My favorite peachy blush is called, Hot Mama by TheBalm!
greengrin.gif
It's sooooo pretty.

dmenchi

springsheen( is verrrry close to Nars Orgasm) is so gorgeous with the pink twist ,but i love for darker complections style. It's is a better option as it has more colour payoff and it's more golden/peach. A very good neutral peach is pinch o'peaches it's matte and you can wear it matte for a peachy complection or 'spice' it up with a high lighter or bronzer that has some shimmer. it depends really on what you have to work with and what exactly you want to achieve
smiles.gif

hellman

I'm NC30 and I just bought the Peaches blush. It's good because it's sheer so you can put a couple of layers to get the super peachy color or just one layer to get the subtle peachy color. Good luck =)

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
I like margin on me--I'm an NC30

I love margin too! I got Peaches yesterday and its cute but not so peachy on me for some reason. Maybe i have to layer it on more..Anyways thanks girls!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts