Peachy looking blushes for NW45

j4lyphe

Hey guys I have a hard time finding blushes that actually show up peachy or coraly on my NW45 skin....I bought Cargo's Rome blush bcuz it looked so bright and coral but alas only the golden-bronze undertones in the blush show up hence I am only using it over other blushes to get that "glow":s
Even though I really like MAC and Nars, ANY brand recs are welcome
smiles.gif

Thanks!
PS the finish can be matte or shimmery, I don't discriminate lol
smiles.gif

urbanD0LL

i would recommend smashbox in gingersnap , or mac in peachtwist , i really liked them , they're not mattes though , they have shimmer.

TISH1124

I really like Eversun...it was LE but it will be coming out with Style Warriors Collection...it's a peachy Bronze on me...I also like Sunbasque it is perm

eversun.jpg

MAHALO

I love coral, peachy and orangy blushes. Here's a couple to try: EVERYDAY MINERALS B&B blush (deep peach with gold sparkle) and EARTHEN GLOW MINERALS Boracay Island blush (warm pink with coral tones). I'm NC45/NW43 and both of these work for me. I have CARGO ROME too. It works for me but these two are more pigmented. BORACAY ISLAND is so pigmented that I have to use a light hand. I can apply B&B more generously. You can get a sample size in a small container for about $1.50.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4lyphe
Hey guys I have a hard time finding blushes that actually show up peachy or coraly on my NW45 skin....I bought Cargo's Rome blush bcuz it looked so bright and coral but alas only the golden-bronze undertones in the blush show up hence I am only using it over other blushes to get that "glow":s
Even though I really like MAC and Nars, ANY brand recs are welcome
smiles.gif

Thanks!
PS the finish can be matte or shimmery, I don't discriminate lol
smiles.gif

Maybe try CARGO's Laguna. It's orange and less bright that NARS' Exhibit-A or MAC's Devil and it comes off as nice peachy coral. There are pictures of it compared to the aforementioned blushes in my blog (link in the signature).

Shadowy Lady

I also recommend Eversun. I use mine with 187 as a bronzer (I'm NW25) but my friend is about your skintone and on her is a nice peachy colour. The good thing about the beauty powder blushes is that they are very buildable, so ppl of various skintones can use them and build them to their liking.

allThingsGirl

Oh, I forgot about Shu Uemura P Peach 47 too. I'm a little lighter than you (NC40), but I think it'll still show up nice too. I'm still favoring MAC Eversun for you though, especially since it's about to be rereleased
smiles.gif

MAHALO

I found an intense coral blush at a CCO this weekend. It's HIPNESS from the Fafi collection.

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
I swatched peachykeen(sp?) and for some reason springsheen looks very similar (i swatched them both side by side).

when i first got into mac blushes, i couldn't tell the diff between these two. they are VERY similar, but i think springsheen is more like nars orgasm and peachykeen is a more orangy/peach if that makes any sense. springsheen is a touch more subtle...

yummy411

i wonder how my new love flirt's heartthrob would work for you. it can get intense for me, but i'm thinking on your skintone it would be a nice coral/peach blush... (i'm nc40-42)

Latest posts