peacock feather eotd r/o

aeryss

wow very heavy and glamerous - i like it
smiles.gif

contrabassoon

You've got some awsome colour combinations in this look, mixed with beautiful blending. Very creative!
My only CC would be to clean up any eyeshadow that you get on your eyebrows because there was some gold eyeshadow on your eyebrows, as well as grooming your eyebrows so they look flawless.
I suggest using clear brow set or brow wax to keep the hairs in place.

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
You've got some awsome colour combinations in this look, mixed with beautiful blending. Very creative!
My only CC would be to clean up any eyeshadow that you get on your eyebrows because there was some gold eyeshadow on your eyebrows, as well as grooming your eyebrows so they look flawless.

from a conceptual perspective, i actually liked the slight messiness and the intermixing of the gold into the brow. i felt like it incorporated the brow into the look as the top fringe of the "feather." obviously not a very practical everyday look -- but as a piece of art, i am absolutely in love with the overall effect.

Neptune870

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
that looks so luxurious!!! i'd pay money for this tut...seriously...how much?

LOL that would be way too hard to do haha! Maybe when my skills improve I could do a tut and eotd
greengrin.gif

Neptune870

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon

thanks so much for the CC!! As for grooming them, yeah I have a problem with that
smiles.gif
but I actually liked the gold in the eyebrows; personal preference? haha, but anyway, thanks so much again!

feelingpeachy

*Dies* Wow! That is so gorgeous. I was prepared for something beautiful by the name "peacock feather", but that was even more than I expected. The shading in the middle of the lid is outstanding.