Peacock Feather

oracle1

I was home sick from work yesterday
ssad.gif
and decided to do a look after I came from the doctor.

Outline: Stud eyebrow pencil

Feather & Eyes: Blue Absinth, Pompous Blue, Sea & Sky (dark side), NightLight pig, Amber lights, Mutiny pig, Deep Truth, Electric Eel, Tempting, Expresso, Rummy, Copper Sparkle, Forest Green pig, Sumptuous Olive, Bitter, Overgrown, Golden Olive pig, Humid, Velvet Moss, Wondergrass, Mystical Mist, Big T, Teal Pig, Old Gold, Ricepaper, HIP Teal& Midnight Blue e/l, Ardell Dark Angel Lashes, Rhinestones, Green, purple, blue glitter

Lips: NK Gold

peacock048.jpg

peacock044.jpg

peacock063.jpg

peacock037.jpg

peacock022.jpg

peacock029.jpg

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
WOW!
th_worship.gif
AMAZING!
I LUV ALL YOUR LOOKS, THIS ONE ESPECIALLY< SO CREATIVE & BEAUTIFUL!
Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks you so much sweetheart. I am feeling a lil better. My Dr. gave me some good drugs, lol
th_DANCE.gif

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
WOW!
th_worship.gif
AMAZING!
I LUV ALL YOUR LOOKS, THIS ONE ESPECIALLY< SO CREATIVE & BEAUTIFUL!
Hope you are feeling better.

Ditto
winks.gif

LilLatnLdy

th_drool.gif
<--- how I looked when I opened your thread and saw your pics. I really enjoy your posts and this one is my favorite! You are amazingly talented and I can't wait for your next look.

user79

Wow thats really cool! Very artistic. I'd like it almost better if the eyes were neutral so that the focus is just on the feather, the eyes are gorgeous though on their own. But really well done!
smiles.gif

Naxiaa30

clapping.gif
dothewave.gif
SERVE IT GURL!!!!!!!!!! USE THAT TALENT GOD GAVE YOU!!! THIS LOOK IS FIERCE from the feather to the eyes!!!! WORK IT!!!!

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxiaa30
clapping.gif
dothewave.gif
SERVE IT GURL!!!!!!!!!! USE THAT TALENT GOD GAVE YOU!!! THIS LOOK IS FIERCE from the feather to the eyes!!!! WORK IT!!!!

Amen!! Thank u so much
smiles.gif

carandru

YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! (in a completely, totally AWESOME and GREAT way). This look is 1) so creative and 2) expertly done. I love it, love it, love it!

Latest posts