Pearl Sunshine vs Sassed up

pooh85

Hi, I' m a new mac addicted, unfortunately I have lost Barbie Collection , so I would know if in the Fafi Collectione are Beauty Powder like pearl sunshine.
Thanks

sorry for my english.

MAC_Whore

They are actually two different kinds of products, so the result will be different.

Pearl Sunshine is a Beauty Powder that when applied provided colour with some pearlization to it.

Sassed Up is an Iridescent Powder. Those generally give very little colour, but obvious sparkle.

winks.gif

pooh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They are actually two different kinds of products, so the result will be different.

Pearl Sunshine is a Beauty Powder that when applied provided colour with some pearlization to it.

Sassed Up is an Iridescent Powder. Those generally give very little colour, but obvious sparkle.

winks.gif

thank
winkiss.gif
I'havent understood the difference. I would have pearl sunshine, i'll try to buy on ebay, do you know ms_spring seller?
I have a olive skin tone, sunshine can be good for me?
thank
winkiss.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh85
thank
winkiss.gif
I'havent understood the difference. I would have pearl sunshine, i'll try to buy on ebay, do you know ms_spring seller?
thank
winkiss.gif

The Counterfeit MAC forum has a thread on favorite ebay sellers as well as a thread on how to identify fake/counterfeit MAC.

Pearl Sunshine is a soft peach with pink pearl.

pooh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
The Counterfeit MAC forum has a thread on favorite ebay sellers as well as a thread on how to identify fake/counterfeit MAC.

Pearl Sunshine is a soft peach with pink pearl.

thank

*KT*

There are two beauty powders in the Heatherette collection and beauty powder blushes on the horizon. It's possible one of these could be similar to the BLM beauty powders.... may be worth holding out a little longer to see rather than to pay the high Ebay prices. =)

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh85
do you know ms_spring seller?
thank
winkiss.gif

Way over priced
You can find the same products for A LOT less

VDUB*BELLA

I found a Barbie beauty powder for $21 brand new shipped
The deals are out there but you also have to be careful. Essentially be a very smart buyer when it comes to eBay MAC. Shop around.