Pearlizers...

MissMisah

well, i went to MAC today to exchange my Catherine Deneuve beauty powder for the Shell one from Sundressing...

...the MA told me that they were out. buut..she was nice enough to offer finding me something else. first, she asked if i would be interested in Petticoat -- but i already had. sooooo...she busted out like, the vintage MAC pearlizers that I missed out on..and thought I would never see again.

I dont remember them all...but I def. picked up QUIVER from Belle Azure. I was debating between that and OPULENT (did I make the right choice?! cuz now i want BOTH!!
greengrin.gif
) but yea...and then had Hundred Degrees (?) ...a light purple..a light gold..but i totally forgot the names.

anyways...i kinda wanna go back for the other one(s). should i? hmmmmm....

**oh, and they managed to find a Shell beauty powder too. hehe!

ledonatella

I love my Pearlizers, I have Hudred Degrees, Good As Gold, Opulent, Ever Opal, and Aprespeach. I love them all as shadows or mixed in with my BE powder foundation to give it a little kick or over blush for an extra glow. I actually use them more than my MSF's, dare I say!

MissMisah

i found them at my nordies MAC in riverside. =) im probably gonna go back and snatch them all! we'll see...cuz iono if there'll be other MAs that'll be as nice as the one i met yesterday. =/

calliestar

You really hit the jackpot! I'd love to get a glimpse of all of the older pearlizers, because I love the new ones that came out with Hooked.

PrettyinPink

The peralizers are my fav product next to the skinfinishes. I'm only missing Opulent...I've gotta get that! I hope MAC continues to release these in the future, cause they are worth every penny!

addicted_2color

so i ended up calling first thing this morning and an very nice MA found two older ones for me. when i got there, she found another one! so i got ever opal, opulent, hundred degrees, and good as gold
smiles.gif
so now i have all those and apripeach
smiles.gif
thanks missmisah for the heads up.