Peechykeen and/or Sunbasque blush - will this show up on NC45?

Caramel_QT

These are sort of peachy/golden, which is what I'd like, but am wondering if these will work for my nc45 complexion...

If not, can anyone recommend something that will give that peachy golden look (preferable MAC).

Thanks,

Nadine

glam8babe

i think sunbasque would work perfect for you
im inbetween NW15-NW20 right now but when it gets hotter im about NW25-NW30 and thats when sunbasque looks best on me... i cant wear it in winter or ill look too dramatic lol
its very pretty for summer as its like a blusher/bronzer in one

Lip_gloss_whore

I'm a NC45 and I have both of these blushes they are so pretty..... So yes they will show up on your skin.... They give the perfect sunkissed glow.....
thmbup.gif

beauty_marked

Oh and in addition, i say give Eversun beauty powder blush. Its very close to Sunbasque but i love it SO much more.

Honey B. Fly

pair it with Peaches(which is matte) and u'll love it. a lil sweep of Peaches under Sunbasque makes it more of a glowey peachier look, Sunbasque has the perfect amount of golden shimmer

MisaMayah

I am an NC 45 at my darkest and i absolutely love both of them. whilst Sunbasque gives a nice peachy bronze shimmery glow, peachykeen has more of a rosey peach glow to it. HTH!

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I'm an NC 45 (sometimes 50 in the summer), and I love Sunbasque!! It does show up on me, and it also has a slightly shimmery look which I love...*~*

xoleaxo

i'm lighter than you [NW25] but looooove sunbasque! it's my HG blush! i bought peachykeen also and i don't like it.. it doesnt show up that well and is more pink.

btw, i love that suggestion of putting peaches under sunbasque to make it a lil more peachy. thanks honey b.!

Beauty For Ashe

In the summer i am NC45 and sunbasque looks excellent on me. It always gives me a nice natural look. You can also try Ambering Rose. It looks really good!

Caramel_QT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Lover*
*~*I'm an NC 45 (sometimes 50 in the summer), and I love Sunbasque!! It does show up on me, and it also has a slightly shimmery look which I love...*~*

This is good to know as I too can get to NC50 easily in the summertime. I can't stay out of the sun!!! Thanks.

Caramel_QT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty For Ashe
In the summer i am NC45 and sunbasque looks excellent on me. It always gives me a nice natural look. You can also try Ambering Rose. It looks really good!

Ambering Rose is a recent purchase for me (along with Serenely bpb). LOVE it!

fashionette

I'm pretty sure it will. I'm an NC15 and I use Sunbasque in the summer when I have more of a tan for a fresh sun-kissed look. Such a pretty blush. It's a sheertone so It's easy to build up the color strenght. I bet it will look really cute on you!