Peep-toe opinions

ZoeKat

How do you feel about peep-toe pumps in late fall/early winter? I am standing up in a wedding in early November. I will be wearing a black dress that hits just below the knee. I need to find leopard print heels (the wedding is at a zoo), and I'm in love with the shoe pictured below. I've heard a lot of people say that tights or stockings are preferred, but that's not really an option for me. Would I be better off with round toe pumps? Just hoping to hear some other opinions before I hear back from the bride.

_5559573.jpg

florabundance

I love and wear peep-toe heels all year round! And yours are especially cute - leopard print always goes well with Black. Also, black dresses are simple and elegant so the shoe being a little louder would compliment it well.
My friend always comments that peep-toes remind her of prostitutes
angry.gif

Each to her own though I guess cos theyre my favourite style of shoe.

Paramnesia

I agree with both above statements.
There beautiful shoes and I think they'd look good with a nice black dress but also a nice pair of dark jeans.

Zoffe

I love those shoes! I think they'd be cute with red polish on your toe nails =)

And a wedding at a zoo sounds so awesome!

Brittni

Wedding at the zoo DOES sound awesome. and I LOVE leopard print! Those are actually pretty cute as I usually hate peep toes.

ZoeKat

That's what I was hoping to hear! Thanks everyone. I'm definitely ordering them.

concertina

If they really want you to wear hose, you can always buy the ones that have the open toe (with just a toe strap to keep them from creeping).

ZoeKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
If they really want you to wear hose, you can always buy the ones that have the open toe (with just a toe strap to keep them from creeping).

Oh hose is definitely not an option for the wedding. I've just been told by a lot of people that you should only wear open toe shoes in winter if you're also wearing hose. Because of that, I originally started looking for closed toe pumps, but I'm in love with these.

erine1881

i wear peep-toes all year round. i hate pantyhose, and never wear em, but close-toed hose are a definate no with open-toed/strappy shoes.

i wanna go to a zoo wedding!
ssad.gif

xShoegal

What a great idea u had to wear leopardshoes at the zoo-wedding! Thats so cute! They´re pretty suitable with a black dress and excellent every time of the year!

makeupNdesign

I'm madly in love with peep toes all year round so maybe I'm biased, but those shoes are adorable. You must wear them
smiles.gif

cute wedding theme, btw!

ZoeKat

Thanks again, everyone. The reception is going to be African themed at the zoo, so she went with black dresses and leopard print shoes. So fun! Plus I've always secretly loved leopard print but never owned anything leopard print...so this was a good excuse to buy these heels.

cupcake_x

I adore peep toe shoes all year round, and those shoes would look lovely with a black dress. I adore the leopard print!

I went to modeling school and the teacher said no open or peep toe shoes after November. I think that's crap, but at least you're safe by their standards
tong.gif

COBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by seonmi
How much does it cost for shipping in the U.S, do you know?

If you are referring to the ones I posted from the Carabella site, shipping is $4.99 and handling is $1.95 (so combined S&H is about $7.)

The company is US-based.