Pencil Skirts?

rachybloom

I'm looking for a sexy, black (maybe white too?) pencil skirt to wear this fall :] I've looked on BananaRepublic.com and they all had mini-patterns on them or they were not black. I know it's just a basic item but I've had a surprisingly hard time finding them. I don't want Forever21 or any cheapie type store because I really want it to fit perfectly and I've found those stores are good for trendy items but never fit perfectly. But.. I don't want anything too expensive ($70 and under please!) If anybody has any suggestions.. let me know? Thank you
tong.gif

cupcake_x

Are you looking for a rockabilly pin-up style one, or a regular plain one? Lucky 13 and Zombie Kitten make great ones like that.

I bought mine at Kohls in the juniors section and it's pretty good quality, I love it. I know Gap, Guess, J.Crew and sourpussclothing.com carry some.

bellaconnie80

oh wait.. you said under $70... then you'll have to look at the bebe outlet.. i got a white one and a black one for $39 and $59
thmbup.gif

DominicanBarbie

I was gonna say bebe too
smiles.gif
umm I have bought some pretty nice ones at Express but Im not sure how much I spent on them.

rachybloom

Thank you everybody
greengrin.gif
I'm def. willing to spend more if it's flattering and well made, since it's a classic piece. I never even thought of Bebe, it seems like such an obv. choice. THANKS!
greengrin.gif

Tinkee-Belle

Bebe has really really cute ones! And I got mine from H&M which isnt the best quality but it fits pretty good...

crissy22

I agree, Bebe have some of the nicest pencil skirts Ive ever seen... check out an outlet if youre on a budget...

jamie89

J. Crew and Express have great pencil skirts. My favorite one that I own is from H&M and has held up amazingly well, it's perfect. It is high-waisted, black, simple and makes me look polished and put together whenever I wear it!

trammie

I have to say I've gotten quite a few at express and i love them! The material feels very nice and lightweight on your skin.

Kitt3n

I was looking at JCPenny.com and they have some for 20-40 bucks. It is under their Worthington Suit Seperates. This is the only place I have been able to fine reasonably prices and well made skirts for work. I usually buy one to two sizes down for skirts. I wear a size 10 pants and size 6-8 skirt. I find they are more comfortable. HTH.