People absolutely disgust me

pdtb050606

I seriously just can't put my mind around how people can do some of the terrible things that they do--

gildedangel

I'm glad that the baby is ok, but events like this make me doubt humanity sometimes. There are so many other options, you could take the baby to a hospital or a police station, and they don't ask any questions. Leaving a baby in a port-a-potty is unacceptable and I hope that she spends a long time in jail and in an asylum, because she is obviously not right in the head.

Shoegal-fr

Well, she may be mentally ill, or she could also be a sociopath... whether it should be considered as a mental illness or not... that's another debate!

yodagirl

Wow....
angry.gif

ForgetRegret

Whatever her problem is, the fact still remains that she should not be allowed to remain a free member of society. She should either be sent to jail for the rest of her life, or sent to a mental institution until she's sane enough to stand trial and THEN be sent to jail for the rest of her life. That poor baby...I hope she's ok.
ssad.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
Whatever her problem is, the fact still remains that she should not be allowed to remain a free member of society. She should either be sent to jail for the rest of her life, or sent to a mental institution until she's sane enough to stand trial and THEN be sent to jail for the rest of her life. That poor baby...I hope she's ok.
ssad.gif

I totally agree with that!

What a crappy start that baby had in life...

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
I totally agree with that!

What a crappy start that baby had in life...

Yeah...no kidding...but hopefully someone with some compassion will come along and make the rest of that little girl's life wonderful and full of love, like she deserves.

chiquilla_loca

very sad
cry.gif
and heart breaking way to come into the world, when your own mother doesn't want you & does such a horrible thing!
and this lady already has other children
nonono.gif

She definitely Needs Mental Help!!!

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
very sad
cry.gif
and heart breaking way to come into the world, when your own mother doesn't want you & does such a horrible thing!
and this lady already has other children
nonono.gif

She definitely Needs Mental Help!!!

Yup...she needs mental help and those other poor little ones need to be evaluated, so someone can make sure she didn't eff up their lives. People like her should have their ovaries publicly removed in a painful manner.

Blushbaby

Locking her up and throwing away the key won't solve anything. She needs HELP. It's clear from the witness quote that she's not all there mentally.

I'm glad the baby was rescued and bought back to health.

outinapout

I can't even read things like this anymore- I have an 18 month old and have recently found out how terrifying being a parent is! People comment about how instinctual things are for me as a mom, and they are, but that doesn't mean I'm not constantly terrified that something horrible is going to happen.

What can you even say when you see an example like this of someone who doesn't even care?

crystalclear

I guess it is a small mercy that the little girl will not remember it or be brought up by this woman. Since she's a baby I'm pretty sure there will be hundreds of people absolutely dying to keep her and give her a loving home, it's her older kids who will have a harder time of it depending on how old they are and what sort of mother she was to them, it would be nice if they were kept together (the kids).
If she is mentally ill then she should get help, in those circumstances she shouldn't be sent to jail ( the prisons are already full of people who should be getting treatment but aren't and once they are released they re-offend and end up back in jail), if she doesn't have a relevant mental illness then she should do time in an actual prison with no concessions, simple as that.
Either way, it is worrying to think that someone with mental problems (if what the witness is saying is true, then it will have been obvious) can be pregnant and not be monitored for their own safety and that of their baby, or that an adult (without mental illness) can think they can give birth and abandon the baby and no-one will notice, care or question the whereabouts of the child once it has been born but is not present.

Mabelle

I say this all the time, but incidents like THIS are what make me think that you should need to pass a test to have children. Pass the test, then install the uterus.

Not everyone should have the "right" to breed.

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Locking her up and throwing away the key won't solve anything. She needs HELP. It's clear from the witness quote that she's not all there mentally.

I'm glad the baby was rescued and bought back to health.

I'm torn on this one. It is clear as day that there is something painfully wrong with this woman. I do see your point about locking her up and throwing away the key. However, my opinion is that even if she's mentally unstable, locking her away will prevent this woman from ever having another kid. Neither situation has a happy ending.

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
I say this all the time, but incidents like THIS are what make me think that you should need to pass a test to have children. Pass the test, then install the uterus.

Not everyone should have the "right" to breed.

Unfortunately, such a thing will lead us straight to eugenics, and we all know how it ends.

cupcake_x

It's such a shame people like that are able to reproduce, but some really good people who genuinely want babies aren't able to.

k.a.t

I'm glad the baby's okay and hopefully she'll go to a loving home.
I hope the woman gets help.

Latest posts