People absolutely disgust me

kimmy

i saw this when i was at work yesterday.

i don't get why people don't just surrender the baby if they don't want the child. i wish people would be more responsible, and not get pregnant unless they know they're ready, but accidents happen. in which case, just give the damn kid up to child services.

ForgetRegret

You know, I have a hard time with her saying she didn't know she was pregnant, too. Maybe it was the fact that she's got something wrong with her, but I'd be more inclined to believe it was denial, and the notion of "if I cover my eyes, you can't see me", you know? ...like if she acted like she wasn't pregnant, maybe she wouldn't be. If this was her first kid, I might believe that she didn't know...but for her to have already had children, and claim to not know she was preggo right up until she had the kid?? I don't think so. Honey, I was never pregnant before my son, but I'll be damned if I wouldn't have noticed getting kicked in the ribs, bladder, stomach, etc. ..and I REALLY would've figured out something was going on when I started having contractions and peeing on myself in a giant gush (aka water breaking).
I agree with the notion that she needs help...she most certainly does, but I also think we need to consider whether or not she had an existing condition that she was medicated for, and she wasn't taking her meds, or if it's something that she suddenly developed...or if it's drug induced. If it was a sudden onset of a mental illness, then yes, get her help, but if it's one of the other two...get her help, and then toss her ass in jail.
Like someone said above, too, it's going to be hard for the other kids to get adopted, because they're not babies...and people often don't want to adopt older kids, so they're the ones who suffer. It happened to my mom, so I see how hurtful it is going through life, wondering why you're not good enough to have a home with people who love you and want you. I do hope and pray those other little ones go somewhere that they'll be loved and wanted, and taken care of the way they should be...and maybe with a little luck, they won't have to split them up.
ssad.gif
Makes me wanna go rush over to my son's daycare and give him a giant hug.

cupcake_x

^I know every pregnancy is different, and some women just can't tell they are. (I watch too much "I didn't know I was pregnant"
lol.gif
)

But still, I'm sure she knew very well she was pregnant and was doing what you said, the if I cover my eyes they won't see me" thing. And even so, plenty of women who give birth without knowing they're pregnant don't just go off and dump those babies in a porta potty. She could have taken it to a hospital or at least place it discreetly it in a store and anyone would be willing to adopt and love that child. As they get older however, it does get harder. Hopefully they can find family for the other children to live with or something.

paperfishies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
Whatever her problem is, the fact still remains that she should not be allowed to remain a free member of society. She should either be sent to jail for the rest of her life, or sent to a mental institution until she's sane enough to stand trial and THEN be sent to jail for the rest of her life. That poor baby...I hope she's ok.
ssad.gif

Totally agree and for christ's sake someone rip that woman's uterus out! She doesn't need to EVER reproduce again!