people with blonde eyebrows ... need ur help

fadedillusions

ive watched a lot of eyebrow shaping videos and they all say to brush the hair up and then trim. do people with blonde eyebrows do this too? im just afraid since mine are so light, if i trim them, they may not show lol

Skin*Deep

haha I once tried to trim a stray hair, missed and took a nice angular chunk right out of the middle.....now I completely avoid it. I just tweeze, my brows are naturally mediumish blonde, when my hair is darker (like now) I darken them as well, but I have not gone near them with scissors in a long time!!!

sn0wbunnie

I don't do anything to mine except occasionally fill them in, the brush them. No one can see them anyway... So there's really no point to trimming or anything. But it all depends on you, what do you want to do?
winks.gif

Avozilla

I brush mine up and cut with cuticle scissors, but I cut them a little longer than most people say to. I usually fill mine in with red, but lately I haven't because my roots have grown out so far that it's kinda pointless. If you fill them, it won't matter. You should cut them a little longer too, just to be sure.

Meisje

My brows are super thin and white. I tint them, pluck them into a nice shape (although they are really full of holes), and then fill them with Omega shadow and brush Laura Gellar Blonde brow gel and setter on them. I will occasionally trim them if they get really long, but they're so sparse I feel weird cutting off much of anything.

Tahti

I've got super pale blonde eyebrows, and I don't bother trimming them - filling them in or just leaving them is enough. I find that powder works better than pencil for my brows, because pencil tends to just colour the skin behind rather than the actual brow hair.

KAKATI

I have invisible eyebrows and I tend to let them do whatever they want. My hair is very light as well as my skin so no one can tell anyway.