Perfect Baby doll pale pink lips?

Ange1

Any lip glosses or sticks in the Mac line that are simaler so smashboxe's "pout" lipgloss? I want something a bit more pigmented, and nothing frosty. I have Mac's fresh brew l/s, and I wanted to get like a pale pink nudish high shine gloss. Any Recs for my skin tone?

gabi03

Long Stem Rose is my perfect baby pink, i'll throw Live and Dye lipgloss over top (it has been my new fav lipgloss)

User49

Saint Germain lipstick, snob lipstick, crem d nude lipstick mixed with baby sparks lipgloss, lovelorn oh there are so many choices! I love Hue l/s as well!

cocomia

Nymphette, Prr or Hug Me mixed with a teeny bit of Popster TLC.
smiles.gif

LatinaRose

I don't you ladies know what Smashbox Pout looks like. Here's mine at the top:

CIMG6200.jpg

So definitely not VGV or Prr. We need the gloss equivalent of Saint Germain. I'm going to check out some of the other suggestions in this thread. I have Underage, but I don't think its similar. Not sure tho, haven't used it in a long time. I love Pout, but it could stand to be more pigmented.

ETA: Have you tried Baby Sparks d/g? Not a dupe, but its great over these sorts of colors. Thought I'd mention it.

laraVENGEANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
I don't you ladies know what Smashbox Pout looks like. Here's mine at the top:

CIMG6200.jpg

So definitely not VGV or Prr. We need the gloss equivalent of Saint Germain. I'm going to check out some of the other suggestions in this thread. I have Underage, but I don't think its similar. Not sure tho, haven't used it in a long time. I love Pout, but it could stand to be more pigmented.

ETA: Have you tried Baby Sparks d/g? Not a dupe, but its great over these sorts of colors. Thought I'd mention it.

underage is like the same lightness, but definitely not as pink as that, its more peachy i think.

Latest posts