Perfect gold color ??

seemak12008

I wish there was a perfect gold color
Gold pigment is too like greenish for me like the undertone is kind of yellow/green and the rose gold is too dark to b a normal gold

wht do u think is the perfect gold pigment/eyeshadow tht's not too yellow,green, or orangy?

just a perfect gold maybe w/ hint of silver

Lotte

I have 'Gorgeous Gold' and i love it !
It is the perfect gold for me !
I also have Cash Flow paint pot, what I sometimes use as a base and it makes the gold even more perfect.

Hope this helps !

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemak12008
I wish there was a perfect gold color
Gold pigment is too like greenish for me like the undertone is kind of yellow/green and the rose gold is too dark to b a normal gold

wht do u think is the perfect gold pigment/eyeshadow tht's not too yellow,green, or orangy?

just a perfect gold maybe w/ hint of silver

There is a sticky on this topic where you will find lots of opinions and options
Best Gold Eyeshadow? MAC & other brands - Specktra.Net

I never found any gold that MAC suited me... (I'm olive/yellow undertones)
"Gorgeous Gold" was too green
"Goldmine" was too yellow

"Flip" LE e/s that came out with MAC's BBR collection is a nice soft gold if you can still get it

Urban Decay's "X" , "Half Baked" & "Baked" are all nice golds on my complexion, and I'm much happier with UD's colour payoff and texture

HTH
smiles.gif

slipnslide

I love Goldmine, I think it's a nice warm gold. If I'm going for a more yellow gold, Golden Lemon is probably what I'd use.

Rancas

I like Provence, Blonde's Gold, & Jardin Aires pigments. They are the perfect golds for me. I also love Vintage Gold but it's greenish so you probably wouldn't care for that one.

seemak12008

I have vintage gold and yh it's a green gold
my fav pigmernt is gold mode but it's too light gold
I will get samples of the pigment u suggested thnks!

seemak12008

yh I have yellow undertone also.
thnx so much for the link to the thread about golds
I didn't know tht was alrdy posted here

MissAlphaKitty

I also like Blonde's Gold Pigment (LE)
you can probably get samples from some of the ladies on here and a smaple size will last you plenty long

HTH

seemak12008

yh I am used to samples
I have over 45 MAC pigments
ALL samples
I think it's better to buy and use samples thn the actual thing for $20

can u tell me who I can buy samples from on here
I buy from 2 websites and they sell samples for $1-$1.80
the cheapest I have ever found

mac_arp4ever

the maybelline bronze glitz trio...the middle color is the perfect gold hands down...i know it's not mac but i love it

Kuuipo

Estee Lauder Gold Nugget. Its a true gold with a thick velvety texture. A good creme gold which makes an amazing shadow base is NARS Eldorado.

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Estee Lauder Gold Nugget. Its a true gold with a thick velvety texture. A good creme gold which makes an amazing shadow base is NARS Eldorado.

Do you think that is the gold they used in the Estee Lauder turbo lash promo pics?
drools.gif

I love the look!