Perfect Haircolor For Darker Hair

Mizz.Coppertone

I have to say I'm very impressed. I just dyed my dark brown/pale blonde highlighted hair and this dye worked amazing. It covered my highlights perfectly so they blend in with my base color well and my hair looks like a pro did it.

I used it in Shimmering Gold and got a pretty caramel color. No brassiness and my hair doesn't feel dry!
choochoo.gif
Yay! lol

L'Oreal - Excellence - L'Oreal Excellence HiColor

ashleyisawesome

I used that color in Magenta, worked wonders. I wouldn't advise using it on dyed dark brown or black hair, the color deposits will be difficult to lift, and you'll be left with bright roots.
winks.gif
FYI.

Dreamergirl3

thanks for the heads up! I have been wanting to dye my hair lighter all winter. Now that spring is here where I live, I'm itching to do it!

I would really love to see a pic if possible. My hair is currently dark brown and your caramel color sounds lovely.

kaliraksha

Totally have to second this hair dye suggestion... for Halloween I turned my best friend from a medium brunette to a bright redhead. It was pretty easy to follow and her hair color faded in a pretty way, no need to dye over it.

Latest posts