perfect pinky nude

ImACraftyNurse

Hello Lovelies! Can ya'll give me any recommendations on nude-pink sheer type chanel lipsticks? My fave finish is one that is moisturizing and somewhat sheer. I love chanel but it's so hard to pick one!

delicatewhimsy

Hello Lovelies! Can ya'll give me any recommendations on nude-pink sheer type chanel lipsticks? My fave finish is one that is moisturizing and somewhat sheer. I love chanel but it's so hard to pick one!
My all time favorite pinky nude is Rouge Coco #43 Avant Garde. Sadly, it was discontinued earlier this year, but I did just locate it at Saks.com if you are interested. Hope you find your perfect lippie!

RockDiva

The sheer/moisturising Chanel lipsticks are the Rouge Coco Shine, or Rouge Coco depending on the lipstick (I have some that are sheer and others that aren't). So I would start there to look.

bunnypoet

^ Chanel Boy is a favorite of mine too. I would love for Chanel to make this exact shade (or as close as possible) in one of their other formulations.

Bonitinha

Chanel Rouge Allure 25 Naive is a great pinky nude shade if you can find it anywhere. I also like Rouge Allure 112 Fantasque. As far as glosses, 85 Muskat glossimer is gorgeous if they ever release it again. Sundress 94 and Sweet Beige 297 are also fabulous pink nude gloss shades. I'll attach some pics below
202455a9_image.jpeg
97560f86_image.jpeg

Scintillantes

^ Chanel Boy is a favorite of mine too. I would love for Chanel to make this exact shade (or as close as possible) in one of their other formulations.
This, I would prefer this exact shade in the rouge allure formula. I find the RCS a little drying and don't last as long as the ra's