Perfect Pout

SlimSugar

Question.. Does anyone know the lip combo thats in the "POUT" ad? To me it kinda looks like Spice it Up! and Oversexed. Whatever it is I'm loving it and want that combo.

MAC_Whore

I would recommend doing a Live Chat on the MAC site. They generally have that info.
winks.gif

lara

The really juicy lips with the sweetie in her mouth? To me it's a true pink-on-pink cerise, so Pink Treat l/l, Sweetie l/s and Oversexed l/g - lots of colour, but there's some translucency as well.

Fairybelle

It's funny but those lips kind of reminded me of the Lip Gelee promo photos! When you find out from Live Chat, please let us know! ^^ Lara, you just might be right-on though!!!
yes.gif

lsperry

"Perfect Pout" lip colors

MAC LIVE CHAT 1-28-08:

Quote:
Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Erika. How may I assist you?
Sandra: What are the colors on the model’s lip for PERFECT POUT?
Erika: Hi Sandra. I am happy to help!
Erika: She is wearing the combination of Pink Treat Cremestick Liner, Sweetie Lustre Lipstick and Full For You Plushglass.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
The really juicy lips with the sweetie in her mouth? To me it's a true pink-on-pink cerise, so Pink Treat l/l, Sweetie l/s and Oversexed l/g - lots of colour, but there's some translucency as well.

Lara pretty much got it except for a different Plushglass (but nevermind that, close enough)!!
yahoo.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel
can i see the pic? I don't know what it looks like...

I usually save my pictures in the Specktra Gallery and copy and paste it. But the Gallery has been down. I have not joined any of the other sites to post from there….maybe someone else can help….

gigglegirl

Here you go.

The pic actually disgusts me (lips look good) but the TEETH. looks like the sugar is going to sit there and rot.

SlimSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl

Here you go.

The pic actually disgusts me (lips look good) but the TEETH. looks like the sugar is going to sit there and rot.

LOL. I know, but the lips look oh so sexy. It was weird because I ordered Sweetie and Full for You and they came in today. I will post a FOTD with it this week.

baybehbekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl

Here you go.

haha i totally agree! but i love the idea!
thmbup.gif

flowerhead

to me it looks like layered benetint & dewy jube lipgelee, it'd probably be more accurate than what they used