Perfect Topping for Refined for NC25?

RoseMe

PERFECT TOPPING OR REFINED?
I must chose only one MSF! I am fair/med-skinned Asian NC25. All of you please help me pick one?
th_LMAO.gif

Thanks so much!!!!! MUH!

Susanne

I am NC 25 / NC 30 and will get Perfect Topping for sure!! It is a lovely highlighter on me
yes.gif

alka1

although I love my Refined, I have to say that I tend to use perfect topping more. It's a beautiful highlighter and works well when mixed with other blushes, especially matte blushes
yes.gif

kimmy

perfect topping is nice to use as a highlight, but if you want colour payoff...refined is the way to go.

VDUB*BELLA

oh this is tough because I have both and I am also NC25/30. I ended up getting both because they are so unique but if I had to choose ONE. Just one... I think I'd get Refined because thats the colours I generally tend to go for and it looks beautiful as a highlighter with bronzers.

REFINED:
3435170413_572282f995_o.jpg

PERFECT TOPPING:
3435179291_d59b158a3e_o.jpg

Sashan

I love Perfect Topping and have been using it daily as an all over face highlighter. It gives my skin a gorgeous glow! I can't get it to show up as a blush though, so if you would like to use it as a blush, and don't already have Redhead, get Refined.