• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Perfecting Your Brows

Piarpreet

your eyebrows are already perfect, girl. Really perfectly natural. I think to pull such extreme eyebrows u need falsies and a really cool smokey eye.

BrawnShuga

Aww thank you! I do tend to wear a bolder lip to balance the strong brow if I didn't have more eye makeup on. Thanks for taking the time to watch and comment! :)

Great Video! Your brows look perfect! I've always had my brows waxed.I'm now seriouslly thinking about threading. Is it less painful?

I know right? I have seen it being done and it looks like slow torture
001_unsure.gif

BrawnShuga

Thank you! To be honest pain is relative, now Im not saying that you wont experience any pain during threading because you will - it is slightly like the pain of plucking - the more you do it, the easier your body will tolerate it and know what to expect. But trust when I say that waxing that area causes long term side effects because it always tugs and pulls that delicate skin which will eventually make it sag-looking. If you like that perfect brow & and prefer a sharp arch then I would definitely suggest it! :)

ElvenEyes

Love this video! I am new at using brow products and love my Anastasia brow powder, but realizing I was putting too much colour on my "A" section. I also have very skimpy, pale and sometimes curly brows so will pick up some brow wax to get them flatter and now know how to blend my brow pencils in a more feathered fashion. Very informative even if I don't go for such a dramatic look! Also, you have such a lovely look and bone structure and I am curious if you are at all part Egyptian!

BrawnShuga

That is awesome!! I am so glad that you managed to pick up on a few tips from my tutorial! :) The Clear MAC Brow Finisher would be perfect for your dilemma, it does have a wax-like consistency that is not sticky like other products - which means you can get away with using it for the purpose of flattening or setting your (curly) brows in place without having to deal with your brows going crispy, sticky or adding any product for colour. I use it alot especially on days when I have passed my due date of threading and my brows are acting insane!

Love this video! I am new at using brow products and love my Anastasia brow powder, but realizing I was putting too much colour on my "A" section. I also have very skimpy, pale and sometimes curly brows so will pick up some brow wax to get them flatter and now know how to blend my brow pencils in a more feathered fashion. Very informative even if I don't go for such a dramatic look! Also, you have such a lovely look and bone structure and I am curious if you are at all part Egyptian!

BrawnShuga

Oh and you were close with the guess! I am not Egyptian but I used to live in Egypt for a while, I actually still have family back there! Thank you for your kind words! :)