Perfection Lumière Velvet

Debbs

My Dilliard's haul met up with the UPS truck and everyone had a grand reunion. Thanks to my lovely for that awesome surprise gift. The Fig Le Beaute de Beaute es has got to be one of the richest and most beautiful es I have come across. You sure know how to make a girl feel good. I love u my bestie!!!! TY so much. I just got home ( left early to go to Dilliards) . I saw UPS with a Nordies box and I seriously went blank. OMG, this really made up for a crappy week. I forgot to add a lipgloss I got that I read was suggested for WOC a while back. Its Levres Scintillantes 175 Savage Grace! Stunning. I am so happy right now I could cry!

Winthrop44

It all looks gorgeous Debbs! Enjoy it!!!
cheerleader.gif

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF] I have Fonce sitting in my cart along w/the bronzer in # 07 which I'm hoping isn't too dark.  Your input here Carismafulltv & NYCBeautyJunkie has been very helpful---THANKS[/COLOR]:bouquet:
Feel free to visit my blog for swatches I'm NW43/NC45.

deadSAVVY

Feel free to visit my blog for swatches I'm NW43/NC45.
(just popping in) Whenever I look for swatches on woc with similar skin tone as mine, I always run into yours! I love all your swatches :heart: I even ordered a pretty zombie cosmetics lipstick because it looked wow on you lol. Thanks :)

Debbs

@ Deadsavvy, you shouldn't be as yours is en route. Its not my birthday and its not Christmas so I am beyond overwhelmed and flattered with this generosity towards me! Still a bit shocked but extreme grateful.

charismafulltv

(just popping in) Whenever I look for swatches on woc with similar skin tone as mine, I always run into yours! I love all your swatches :heart: I even ordered a pretty zombie cosmetics lipstick because it looked wow on you lol. Thanks :)
Thank u so much! It's worth the $11 u spent. ;)

urbis

My Dilliard's haul met up with the UPS truck and everyone had a grand reunion. Thanks to my lovely for that awesome surprise gift. The Fig Le Beaute de Beaute es has got to be one of the richest and most beautiful es I have come across. You sure know how to make a girl feel good. I love u my bestie!!!! TY so much. I just got home ( left early to go to Dilliards) . I saw UPS with a Nordies box and I seriously went blank. OMG, this really made up for a crappy week. I forgot to add a lipgloss I got that I read was suggested for WOC a while back. Its Levres Scintillantes 175 Savage Grace! Stunning. I am so happy right now I could cry!
I' m more a VPW (very pale woman) but love savage grace too

User38

I need to see this foundation up close and personal.. meanwhile I bought Koh Gen Do foundation and will test that for now.

MissTania

Very good swatches of the blushes here:

http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/chanel-vivacite-and-canaille-joues.html

I am probably skipping based on these as they are so pigmented that application will be too much work for my lighter skin.

I might get Emotion though, it looks pretty and about as pigmented as I can handle!

Winthrop44

Have you tried using a skunk or fan brush touched very lightly to the pigmented blush and tapped off before applying? I tend to use *so* little blush that they all look similar on me though.

MissTania

Have you tried using a skunk or fan brush touched very lightly to the pigmented blush and tapped off before applying? I tend to use *so* little blush that they all look similar on me though.
Howdy, thanks for the suggestion! Not yet, but it might be time to invest! Any particular ones you suggest?

I looked up some from MAC a while ago, and I like the 188 small duo fibre face brush.

I have Chanel JC's in Rouge and Rose Temptation which look too dark so it might be worth getting a brush to make them wearable. I'd like to use it for my Chanel cream blush too!

Medgal07

I need to see this foundation up close and personal.. meanwhile I bought Koh Gen Do foundation and will test that for now.
Can't wait to hear what you think of it HG! I recently ordered the new Guerlain foundation, bronzer & bronzer brush.